28

Chapter 28.
----------------

I held my little teddy tightly feeling the pressure I have in me. I continued looking through the window watching my mom getting captured by people wearing black clothing to cover ever skin they have avoiding for themselves to be seen. They forced my mom into the back seat with two other men entering the black small car. The other guy went in the driver's seat and the other into the passenger's seat. Four guys in total. I keep my eyes watching taking all the details into my head.

After, the car left leaving nothing behind but loud tires speeding up not wanting to be caught for what they did to my mom. I look away from the window, tears already making my shirt wet. 'They took my mom' I thought to myself angrily crunching my fists up with anger and sadness. 'My poor mom.. taken away by bad guys.' I continued crying and held the teddy tighter as ever.

'Why did they do this to her?' I asked myself wiping the tears that are blurring my eye sight. 'What did she do to deserve this?' I questioned again and started sobbing harder.

I'm just six years old. I'm not ready for this..

"Yongsun?" I heard a familiar voice rang through my ears making me confused.

Moonbyul? Why can I hear-

And there I felt a cold splash on my face which made me sat up desperate for air to breathe in. Why do I feel like my lungs are thirsty for oxygen?? Did I run while sleeping?? Why am I panting so much??

"What happen?" Was the words that managed to slip out of my mouth after panting so heavily. She looked at me worried and concerned as i wait patiently for her to answer.

"You- you were shouting. And when I came rushing towards your room, I noticed that you were having a nightmare. I had to wait for you to wake up but you didn't, so I had no other choice but to splash the glass of water on you in order for you to wake up." She explained which made me went back into bed. I brought my shirt into my face wiping the cold water that was splashed on me.

"I don't know." I suddenly blurted out while giving her the look that said 'I don't know what to do anymore'.

"What's wrong?" She asked in a friendly manner with concerned and confusion.

"I was like you before." I told her. "My mom gave me to my aunt before people could've taken her that same night."

"Where was your aunt??" She asked.

"She went out for something." I said feeling tears rush down my face. "My mom told me she'll visit me before she head into her business trip." I started sobbing which made Moonbyul caress my back to assure me that she's listening.

"I never thought you suffered that way.." she said in guilt and looked away.

"What do you mean?" I ask slightly offended.

"I thought you had the "perfect family" that every child has." She said emphasizing that phrase 'perfect family'. I rolled my eyes on that and waited for her to continue. "I thought you had that perfect life, perfect parents, perfect whatever that I see perfect in you."

"Oh god, if ever you've looked through my family history- it's just a mess." I told her shaking my head at the past that I had when I was a child.

"Yeah, mine too." She said stating the obvious having some comparison between us.

"My mom told me something about a missing sibling.." I suddenly blurted out not realizing that I was thinking out loud from my thought.

"What do you mean?" She asked taking much attention to this. I sighed and lied on the head board of the bed feeling that my neck is aching from facing up on her.

"My mom told me that I have a missing sibling." I told her. "She wasn't specific about the gender though.." I tried looking back and remembering about what she told me, but it was in a rush so I didn't get any of the specific information about the missing sibling that I used to have.

What if it was a girl? Or a boy!? I'd have either a brother or a sister. We'd still be together, probably here, by my side. What could have happen to him or her now?? Is he or she alright? Is he or she eating right? Breathing right? Wondering if he or she had me?? Or does he or she even know me?.. There are a bunch of questions I want to ask him or her about. I miss whoever my lost sibling was.

"Oh well, I think it's up to you if you would want to  look for whoever was  your lost sibling." She said. "But, I'm here to help. If you need me." She imitated how I winked at her a while ago. I smiled at that and noticed that its just the past hour when I woke up from that horrible nightmare.

"So, I think you should go back to sleep now." I said telling her to go back and go sleep. She shakes her head not wanting to budge from her sitting position on my bed. I frowned at that hating how stubborn she is right now.

"I'm not leaving till you sleep." She hesitated on leaving and staying put on the bed with her arms cross on me.

"Why not?" I whined looking like a child wanting candy. "You're gonna watch me sleep??" I ask feeling creep out about that.

"Yeah dumbass." She teased rubbing her hand on my hair making my hair tangle and into a huge mess.

"Why?"

"I just want to see you sleep." She said with a grin planted on her face. I felt something sparked on me making me regret hearing that.

'Please don't tell me I'm blushing.' I told myself not wanting to blush in front of her. Oh god, why does she make me feel this kind of way?

"Excuse me, I could sleep on my own for your information." I sassed my attitude wanting her to leave already.

"We'll see about that." She stood up showing me that devilish grin which made me nervous. Why am I nervous??

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"I don't know." She smirked. "Sleep on your own you say. So I'm leaving." She continued walking away not even saying anything else. I ignored her and lay on the bed groaning when my back rests on the soft mattress. I forced my eyes closed hoping I could sleep and not be bothered by how Moonbyul is trying to scare me. And there I felt my eyes heavy and left to sleep.