2

Chapter 2: Do you hate me?
-------------

Moonbyul's pov

"Byul?" A whisper was heard on my left side making me turn facing the left side of the bed. I see Yongsun staring at me with a huge smile on her face. Our beds are just a little far apart but still is near.

"Yeah?" I ask back wondering why is she still awake. "Can't sleep?" I ask looking at her confused. She was about to speak but I interrupt her. "Or having nightmares?" I ask again as she sighs. Ok, maybe nightmares. "So, nightmares..." I whisper making her shake her head.

"No." Was all she said before turning the other side of the bed. I am now confused.

"Then what is it?" I ask her making her sigh again. I think something's bothering her. "Something's bothering you?" I ask lifting my head up to take a peek on her. But I just see her back, I lay back down facing up into the ceiling, placing both hands on top of my tummy. Still waiting for her to reply, I started yawning. God, how long will she answer me?

"Byul, do you hate me?" She randomly asks making my eyes almost pop out with the amazement that took me by her question. I mentally shake my head on the bed while facing her.

"No. Why would I, Yongsun?" I ask her giving the 'what the heck are you asking??' look. She visibly shrugs making me look back up into the ceiling. "Whatever is in your mind, don't ever think that I hate you, Yongsun. I love you with all my might. Your my best friend, my one of a kind sister, a great leader and a friend, your just the person that makes me happy, Yongsun. And I love you for that. Don't ever think of that again ok?" I told her making the room go silent after saying that long speech. I just face the other side as I yawn. I must be sleepy already.

Still waiting for her to answer, I started falling asleep. The longer she stay silent made me think that she might had fallen asleep in my long speech. Oh well, I'll just tell her tomorrow or later this morning.

Whatever the hell she's thinking, I hope she won't think that I hate her. She knows how much I love her. And why would she even think that?? I'm really confused.

-

Kim Yongsun's pov

'Do you hate me?'

That small sentence always gets to me everytime I see Moonbyul. I can't explain why but the way she looks at me makes me feel dead inside. I feel guilty, I feel devastated, I feel a lot of things in me, nervous, sad, mad, other kinds of emotions that get to me. I just don't understand why am I feeling this feelings!

I don't feel love or any care around her. I don't know why. I know we both treat each other like best friends or what you call 'sisters', but I don't feel it that way. I feel something more different in her. Something that is so far from those two words I just said.

"-your just the person that makes me happy, and I love you for that. Don't ever think of that again ok?" Moonbyul tells me finished with that long speech that I didn't get to hear, I was thinking quite deep while she's talking. I was about to reply back but I was in deep thought again. I sigh to myself feeling depressed and flustered. Ughhh... I seriously can't get this right.

.

"Moonbyul?" I ask in a whisper hoping she'll wake up. I lift my head up slightly to take a peek on her.

*SNORE*

"Ok, nevermind..." I whisper again laying my head back down. She must have been really tired. I sigh looking up in the ceiling.

I miss my chance again.

I was about to tell her why I ask her that, but eventually she fell asleep. Sure she's a light sleeper but if she's tired she really is in deep sleep.

I started to yawn and my eyes feels heavy now. I tried myself to stay awake but I started falling asleep.

I just wish I could get over on what I'm feeling for her. This really isn't right. I'm a leader and I'm suppose to show her how a leader acts. So, the best think for me to do is to avoid her. I'll still make some flirty stuffs and skinships with her but not always. I'll start putting limits in it.

.

Next chapter...

Second chapter done!

If it's confusing tell me, but hope you like it!!

Sorry for the errors and sorry if it's short...

Thank you for reading!!