3

Chapter 3: Teamwork? Nah, that suck today.
-------------

Moonbyul's pov

"No, you've got to be kidding me." I said placing my hands on my face in frustration. "You'll put your right foot in front and your left behind it and start moving your hands like this." I showed them how to do it as they all watch me in front of the big mirror in front of me, but they still look confused. "Ughhh.... Can anyone here do it?!" I ask almost exploding. I scan the whole room and Yongsun suddenly volunteers. Ok, this is great. Yongsun always volunteers which makes me cool down a bit. "Ok. Show me." I told her demandingly looking proud.

"Ok?" She says before starting. I watch how she moves and she can actually do it. She's the only person here who knows how to do it and I'm proud of that. The way she moves on the dance floor and with the music makes me smile. Her groove, the way she moves also made me want to dance with her.

I went into the dance floor and start dancing with her. My hands were placed on her hips as her back faces me. She shakes those hips of hers while I turn her to face me. She places her hands around my neck as mine stays on her waist. We both look at each other and I can see something in her eyes. I can see happiness and a hint of lust in those eyes. Lust? Is she enjoying this? Of course she is. She's even smiling so heavenly which made my heart flutter. What? Flutter?? What am I saying?

"Your good." I suddenly whisper in her ears making her giggle. She smiles genuinely at me making me feel butterflies flowing out of my stomach. This is normal, I always felt this way whenever I'm with her. Nothing special about it.

"Thanks. Your a really great teacher. But I hope you calm down aready, you look tense back there." She says staring at my eyes. Wow, it's amazing how those eyes sparkle when she looks at me. It made me fall in love with it, those eyes are just amazing.

"I'll be letting you go now." I told her letting her hand go, I surprisingly could see the frown on her face. Awww.... cute.

After that lovely dance, I went back into teaching the two.

"Kids!" I shout making the two come with a huge frown and anger on their faces. Wheein crosses her arms and Hwasa places her hands on her waist. "What?" I ask them as they roll their eyes on me. What's wrong with this two?

I ignore it as I face the huge mirror and start moving my hands.

"Did you enjoy that dance with Unnie?" Wheein suddenly asks making me sigh. Their jealous again. I turn to look at them and saw them glaring at me with anger and jealousy.

"Yeah, I bet it was GOOD." Says Hwasa which made my fists crunched up.

"That's enough!" I shout at them and gave them a warning look. They both stay quiet and avoid eye contact. "What's wrong with the both of you?!" I ask them in anger. They both look down staying silent.

"They both think it's unfair..." A voice was heard behind me making me look back and see Yongsun resting by the wall. I went confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Isn't it obvious." Hwasa says looking at me in a dirty look.

"Why are you guys like this?! I'm just trying to teach you how it's done but all you do is make fun or play when we're about to start practicing?!!" I told them feeling that my face would be red in anger. My fists crunches up making me feel like punching something. I look at the both of them in disappointment and they just look down in guilt. "And now you start to behave. Wow, I seriously am so stress and tired of you all!" I shouted out loud scratching my head in anger. Ughh... worst day to relieve my stress.

I grab my things and exiting the dance room with anger.

"Figure that dance steps by yourselves! I'm done!" I shouted again walking out of the building. They'll have to show it to me tomorrow. If they didn't, they'll regret it.

I know we're suppose to be showing 'teamwork' but I'm seriously done with the two. I'm so stress right now.

.
Yongsun's pov

"Unnie... what will we do now?" Asks Wheein. I shrug sitting down on the chair watching the two looking guilty and scared.

"Why didn't you apologize any sooner?" I ask them raising my eyebrow with confusion also disappointment.

"Because..." Hwasa tries to explain it but got nothing.

"Because?" I ask them while crossing my arms.

"Because we felt like it was unfair, like what you said." Wheein says looking at me with attitude. Ok, I don't like that look on her face.

"Wheein, you need to drop that attitude." I told her with seriousness in my voice. She nods looking down feeling guilty. "You both have to apologize to her. You know how tenpered she is. Also, you need to control your attitude especially in rehearsals." I told them in a straight face showing no emotion but seriousness.

I turn back into the dance mirror and start showing them the steps. Now, I have to suffer just because Byul was mad. Ughh... I hate it if these two looses too much control.

They both did it correctly as we go on with the next steps. It was also quite complicated and tiring without Moonbyul around. I think I know how the dancer feels like, It feels so tiring. Ughhh... I seriously need Moonbyul right now.

.
Wheein's pov

Today feel like no other day. It's really tiring.

Staring at Yongsun at the mirror made me feel bad and sorry for the way I acted. I am really guilty and sorry. I should've think before doing it. Unnie must've been really tired right now. I really hate myself for this.

But thinking of her made me mad. It made me so mad and jealous knowing that Moonbyul loves the way she acts. The way she moves, the way she looks like, everything! Everything about her made Moonbyul fall in love with her. I can see it. The way they look at each other shows a new level of feelings. And that made me jealous.

It made me jealous, I want to kill Yongsun for that but of course, I can't do that. She's also human and she's also my friend. I just can't take it how much they both share a lot of things together. I just hated it.

Next chapter....

Ok, chapter three is unexpected. Alot of drama is made. Hope you like it!!

Sorry for the errors...

Thank you for reading!!