7

[AN: Plots will change in the rest of the chapters, starting from this chapter.]
Chapter 7: I care
-------------

Moonbyul's pov

"Ummm... Yongsun?" I ask taking a peek over my shoulder to check on her and all I could see is her back. I frown looking back into the ceiling. "Your probably listening to me and I know your awake." I told her still staring at the wall.

She gave me silence giving me no choice but to speak even though I don't exactly know if she's awake or something.

"So... this whole week, I can see how much your so uncomfortable around me." I started, trying my best to make this whole thing work. "And, I am really sorry for that. I was taken back by the dream I had last night-"

"And what was that dream about?" She asks having me startled. I thought she was asleep.

"Ummm.... about you." I lied but it was still true. I'm not really making it clearer for her.

"And why would you dream about me?" She asks not facing me. I shrug, facing her back.

"I don't know." I shrug again already speechless. I don't know how to response to her... I think my guts tells me not to because things would be complicated.

"Then why apologize?" She asks facing at me. The way she looks at me shows a lot of curiosity. I give her a shrug facing back into the ceiling, leaving silence. "I mean, if you don't know, then you shouldn't have apologized..." She finished with a serious tone in her voice.

"I just feel-... I mean, I care for you that's all." I finally said it. It's been hanging on my chest since the day this whole 'awkward' situation started. "I care for you. I just hate seeing you uncomfortable..." I mutter it out facing the wall that is on my left side. And now silent.

"You really don't have to-"

"I really mean it. I care for you and I don't want you hurt." I interrupt her looking at her to show how sincere I am. She gave a small smile telling me something. Like... I really couldn't describe and understand what it is but I could feel something to it.

"But seriously... thank you." She pause. "I never knew you ever have that kind of feelings towards me. I mean, your tough and dense outside but inside, I can see how much you care for me...." she told me looking away this time. A smile grows into my face feeling flattered of what she said. And of course, a million of butterflies flies into my stomach and my heart beating unmercifully. "We all know it was just for fun and just for public attractions. You know they love how much flirting we do with each other... don't you think?" She added and at some point it pained me. The thought that she only thinks that this was all for fun pain me. And of course I can't do anything about it. This relationship and interactions between us is just for the fans and the public. Nothing personal, and that is just shit.

Isn't it so obvious? I'm feeling something for her. Something different from being friends. It's just different.

"I lov- I mean, goodnight." I said loud and clear almost saying 'I love you.' But it still means nothing to her. She'll probably think it's normal and 'best friends' say that, but for me it isn't like that.

"You too." She whispers before going to sleep. I also felt drowsy so I fell asleep replaying everything we just talk about and the feelings I'm starting to feel for her.

.

"Morning." Yongsun greets with a pleasant smile as I stare into her eyes and her flaring morning beauty that shines every morning. I smile, of course, and straighten up stretching my arms.

"Morning, Unnie." I greet back watching her travel towards the bathroom leaving me all alone in this room. I stood up too and went to follow her.

She just looks so flawless and innocent with her morning face. I mean seriously, you can never get tired with that beauty of hers. Especially when she goes out of the shower and her hair is wet, it makes her more sexier. When she just wears a bikini when we'll go swimming. When she told me to help her in the fitting room when we'll buy clothes for her, she's just sexy without clothes on. When she's just acting or trying to be sexy, she IS really sexy.

I smirk knowing I kept daydreaming about how sexy and gorgeous she is. Well, I can't stop myself. She really is gorgeous.

"Hey! If your not even going to do anything in here, you may leave." Yongsun orders but I disobeyed. I cross my arms and lean on the door with my head shaking in disapproval.

"Why should I do that?"

"Because your just checking me out. And I could feel you staring at my body whenever you come in here." She says smacking my head with her hand. I groan still not daring to move. "And why are you even in here?" She asks which made me speechless. I just wanna see your hot body, is what I wanted to say. But of course she'll be uncomfortable if I did that. Or more worst, ignore me.

"Because I was looking for my glasses I wore yesterday in the interview. Have you seen them?" I made an excuse. Unfortunately, she didn't buy it.

"Look, I never seen you wore glasses yesterday. And plus, you never did. Because I was the one who wore them."

OH MY GOD.

I am caught. Caught in a lie is what I mean. I should have thought it thoroughly before saying that stupid lame excuse that was never even true. Now, I feel like I hate myself.

"Moonbyul. If you really have nothing to do in here, leave." And then I did left, without saying any word. Ok, I feel embarrassed about that excuse. That was really embarrassing.

I went towards the living room and dump my face into the pillows feeling really embarrassed. I scream into it wanting all the embarrassment to be gone. And that's when I gave up. I stood up allowing my head burst into a huge headache making me groan grabbing the couch for support. I wait patiently for this headache to go before grabbing my phone and money, and head outside not caring about anything anymore.

I don't even understand myself anymore. It was just that stupid excuse and I'm embarrassed about it? I could just say I was mistaken. Yeah mistaken. Let's forget all about this and get drunk in a Friday Morning.