14

Chapter 14: So Familiar
------------

It's already the fourth day of practice and I'm so tired as fuck. Waking up 8 in the morning and dancing for 7-8 hours is really tiring. I mean, this comeback literally needs to be worth it, I might loose all my interest and resign. But that was just the worst idea ever.

I stretched my arms and legs ready to dance for the rest of the seven hours I have. I take small jumps ready to start grooving into the dance floor. My manager starts the music and I waited till the beat starts beating.

I moved my arms and legs gracefully trying to be one with the beat of the music. I could feel my manager's eyes staring at me focused at my movements. I ignore her getting used to all of the staring.

The beat starts going faster as I try keeping it cool. Manager hates it if I overreact when I danced. I did a little more dancing and Manager stops the music having my attention towards her.

"Why'd stop it?" I ask already feeling the music when I was dancing seconds ago. I frown waiting for her to say something.

"You're getting quite...." she takes a long pause thinking of how to continue it.

"Quite?" I ask feeling impatient.

"Ummm, dramatic." She answered with a stern voice making me frown even more. What the fuck?! I've been trying my best for the past three days and she'll just say something so damn stupid.

"Uh, thanks?" I said with a sarcastic smile. I felt her guiltiness filling up the room as I stand there awkwardly waiting for her to make a comeback.

"Your welcome..." she says with a smile but I ignore it starting to feel offended.

"Ok?" I whisper. I was starting to get pissed and tired of dancing. Why dancing though? I mean, I have this thing called a voice and I'm ready to use it but... why dancing??

Manager went back to the speakers typing down looking for a song for me to dance into. I crossed my arms not giving attention to anything as I heard music feeling up the practice room. I shake my head trying to get away from the daydreaming and start moving.

I literally just want to sing. I want to show my voice, not give off stupid moves that I really am not good at. I hate dancing. Yes, I just admitted it, I HATE dancing. I just feel like something was forcing me to dance even though I didn't really want too.

.

"Yongsun!" Manager yells into my ears. I frown and look at her. "You freaking practiced this for the whole week. I gave you a week Yongsun! Why can't you get it right?" Manager looks at me with anger. I just stayed silent giving a poker face.

"Manager-" Wheein was about to speak but my stubborn manager stops her from talking.

"Yongsun, tell me why. Why aren't you doing anything right? For the past year, you've changed so much. You aren't anymore the 'leader-kind' of person anymore. What happen to you? What had changed you?" Manager paused and stares at me. "Is it the fact that Moonbyul died last year? Yes, everyone had a rough time trying to move on from her but-"

"Stop it. I have no fucking idea what your talking about." I told her and give a really confused but pissed face. "I never knew who this Moonbyul is. Who the heck is she?! Is she a friend? A sister? A what? Why do you people keep asking me weird questions that I really don't want to give a fuck with?!" I shake my head feeling angry.

"Yong-" I interrupt Wheein.

"Look, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you people but I swear to God, NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME. You're saying I have changed? Well, I have no idea why. I don't even know who I am anymore. And you too guys, your confusing me as hell." I stated the truth which made everyone quiet. I felt manager's eyes getting soften up on me as I shrug walking away from them grabbing my backpack. I sigh deeply and look at them before leaving.

"Whoever this Moonbyul person is... I have no idea who she is." I then left checking the time. It's already 4pm. I frown and sighed feeling hungry and at the same time heated up in the moment.

Everything that have happened caused me to keep my tempered self up not really feeling myself calmed down because of how much pissed I am. What the heck is wrong with them?!

It's about a year after the fire incident and they've been acting so weird. Well, so I am. I forgot all of my memories from the past and memories during the fire, but I could remember the fire that caused in that day. I didn't know who saved me or who I was with during that time. I just remembered how flames grow into the room then I collapsed into someone's arms.

I walk to the nearby convenient store to go buy something to eat and drink. I am feeling for beer and noodles for today. I just wanted to drink even though my alcohol tolerance is that low. I'm not in the mood to care about that.

I picked up my snacks and just two cans of beer to try loosen up myself for today. Even though it is just four in the afternoon, I'm still ready to drink up and be drunk.

I payed them and stayed inside wanting to enjoy it here. Going home is just worse than staying here. I mean, Wheein is there and I didn't want to talk to her right now. Manager would probably force me to apologize, and I am not in the mood. So staying here is really better than going home.

I opened the can and felt the scent of alcohol crawl into my nose. It has been a long time since I've drink. And I kind of missed this feeling.

I sip on it and felt the huge effect already. Wow, my tolerance is really effective. I slightly frown and drink it with a huge gulp. My through burns and I started feeling dizzy. My face gets heated up which made me groan.

-

After drinking the two cans of beer, I unlocked my phone and look for Wheein's number. She has to pick me up, I can't go alone in the dark- what the fuck?! It's already eight?!!

I stood drunkenly on the sit and went towards the exit having myself stumble on my feet. I groan slightly hitting myself on the chair. I walk slowly grabbing the wall as my support and bump into someone who looks annoyed.

"I-I'm sor-sorryyyyy." I said and she smirk as her response.

"Hahaha, just the same old Yongsun I see." She said giving me a shock feeling. How does she know my name?

I stared at the girl for a second finding her a little too attractive for my liking. I tried walking away but she grab my wrist just staring at me.

Her face pale making me cringe, her hair into a ponytail, that swag that she has in those clothes, and that husky old voice I seemed to recognized. It's so familiar...

"Yongsun, I-I missed you..." She whispered having me all surprised. Who is she honestly?

"Wh-who are you?"

"Just someone that loves you for a very long time..." she answers me leaving me confused. She gives a genuine smile and leaves. I stayed frozen rethinking everything that just happened.

That person was so familiar...

So... so familiar.

But why can't I remember??

Next chapter...