13

Chapter 13
-----------

-Yongsun's pov-

(A year and a month later)

"Hey." I felt someone tapping my shoulder wanting for me to give my attention to that person. I turn facing an unfamiliar person that was right beside me on my bed. I freaked out and punched the person but the person had no affect on my punch.

"Wh-who ar-are you?" I stutter, frightened of her. She was wet?? Seriously wet, but my bed isn't wet. She was wrapped on a garbage plastic and she looks haggard and scary.

"God, calm down." She tells me shaking her head slightly. I moved backwards leaning my back into the headboard of my bed trying to keep distance.

"Seriously, h-how'd you get in here?!" I panic feeling scared. She chuckles in a way that is too far from the gentle one. My heart starts beating furiously and my skin starts sweating because of how much afraid and frighten I am.

"Will you calm down for a bit, will you?!" She starts of impatient then back into her normal way of speaking. "Your just like Moonb-" she pauses realizing something that I can't still understand. What was she even trying to say?

"What?" I ask as she continues.

"Nothing." She shrugs and scoots closer to me. I tried my best to move far away from her but she keeps coming closer. "What's wrong with you?" She asks me catching me off guard with her outburst.

"What do you mean?"

"Your acting weird for the past year..." She says like she has been watching me. My eyes were wide open feeling confused of what she's saying.  Is she a ghost or something?

"What do you mean?" I ask the second time having her stood up from my bed, sighing loudly.

"Want me to be honest with you?" She asks and I nod. "Look, I'm so-what-called a 'fairy God friend'." She pauses watching me react to it. She slightly chuckles and continues. "I know it's hard to believe what the hell I'm saying but it's all true. You just don't seem to understand why I am here for."

I just listened to everything she says and I stayed quiet not knowing how to response to all these.

"And your speechless aren't you... Well, it's fine. Just listen carefully to whatever I'm saying okay?" She tells me and I nodded. "Okay, you have to listen to me. Even though I'm a piece of garbage I'm here to fix your life. Your messed up, Yongsun." She told me making me surprised she knows my name. "You don't know what happened after the recent fire last year. Someone took you and brainwash everything that was in your memory. You had forgotten everything except your friends. Hyejin and Wheein, they never left your brain but one person did. And that person belongs right there, in you heart." The stranger points at my heart and I brought my hands to it handling it with care.

"What do you really mean?" I ask her feeling so confused and not processing any of what she's saying.

"You know what I mean Yongsun. You have to remember your past. Everything that happened a year ago was all fake. They were all fake because someone brainwashed you. Your not the Yongsun everyone knows, you were in a brainwash that's why. So try remembering, Yongsun. I'm counting on you." The stranger tells me with sincerity and much trust in it. I stayed on my place processing everything what just happened. I'm confused.

Brainwashed me? Who would do that without me noticing it? Did it happened when the fire was made? When? How? I'm so confused.