16

Chapter 16
-----------

The restless week passed by slowly which kind of annoys me knowing my birthday is about two days after. I couldn't contain my excitement because I'm turning thirty after two days, and who knows what will happen after turning thirty. 

About the recent conversation I had with Wheein was kind of frightening. I never thought that someone 'dead' would come back to life. I mean, my manager and the people around me treats her like she's dead and they thought that she was, but really wasn't. So now, Wheein and I both know she really wasn't dead.

And my conclusions are right after all. That person from my fire accident dream is alive, currently looking healthy as ever. But as far as I could remember, there was a huge scar on her left cheek when I was observing her. She looked taller than the picture Wheein showed me and she actually has so much changes from now and then which is hard for me to remember. 

''Where the heck is Yongsun right now?'' Wheein snaps her short fingers in front of me which made me lost from my thoughts. I look at her trying to give her the idea that I'm having a deep thought, and she finally sees it. ''So, what you thinking about early this morning that made your coffee that cold?'' She smirks looking down at my coffee. I did too and she was right, my coffee went cold not realizing it already was.

''I don't know Wheein.'' I shrug my shoulders taking a small sip of my cold coffee. ''I just don't understand how this person confuses me every time I think of her. I mean you could say we have something together but... from my prospective, that's something that confuses me. How am I gay? I was raised by my great parents and they showed so much love-...'' 

'' Yongsun,'' She calls out for me which stops me from talking. ''not everyone needs labels for Christ sake. Not everyone has to be named or has damn labels to be noticed. I mean, look at me... I'm dating someone but I'm having second thoughts if I love this guy or that girl... and I never knew I as bi which I really didn't care about. I just love what I love.'' She gives me a smile then back into eating her food.

Thinking about it made me realize that she was right. You don't need labels or some sort of name to know who you really are, you just need to love what you love. No one can stop me from liking anyone because it's just who I choose to be with. 

But one things for sure is that I have a boyfriend and I love him dearly, but one thing's bothering me for this couple of days and that's seeing him on his phone for like 24/7. I know his a busy man and that he keeps going to work but like seeing him using it for every hour bothers me. He doesn't give much attention into me or us, just purely work.

''Oh. Something else is bothering you... what's wrong?'' She suddenly looks worried and shows slight confusion in her question. I look up to face her and she patiently waits for me to answer.

''Eric's been bothering me lately...'' I sigh taking a small glance at my bedroom door that's just across the hall. Wheein notices my spacing out as she cuddles me into hug.

''How is that?''

''I don't know, Wheein...'' I sighed again staring at my bedroom door like a creep. ''I just don't understand how busy he is for like... everyday.'' 

''You chose a busy man so you suffer the consequences.'' Wheein suddenly utter making me hit her head. How rude of her to say that...

''That wasn't nice.'' I mumble pulling away from her hug. she smirks and takes a bite on her food which she keeps eating for about an hour ago.

''Well it wasn't nice for you to treat Moonbyul as if she was invincible.'' She shakes her head in disappointment making me frown.

''I really don't know who she really is...'' I whisper looking away from her.