26

Chapter 26: Mom?
---------------

-Moonbyul's pov-

My eyes blur as seconds pass by having me notice that tears start falling from my dry eyes but now wet and getting blurry. I wipe them off with a napkin that is kept in my pocket of my suit avoiding those wet tears to destroy my makeup that I had a hard time putting on. I gave out a shaky breathe and exhaled and inhaled slowly feeling the air fill into my lungs as I continously did the process.

I breathe in and out once again before calming down. And after doing so, I stood up to get a glass of water that's across of this room. I walk towards it wanting to remove that dry feeling I have in my throat. As I took the glass, I poured some water in it. But out of realization, I 'accidentally' filled it spilling some water out of the cup.

I sighed and ignore the spilt as I drank half way through the end. Whew, am I that thirsty? I questioned myself as I shake my head and head towards my room. After I entered my room, I immediately took my clothes off hating the dicomfort I felt with that suit for the whole day, and especially how I hated that suit already. I jump into bed wanting to get some rest but then again, it hits me. That one thing that I just heard from dad a while ago. That thing that sounds really bullshit.

My mom... isn't my real mom.

That mom I treated like my true mother. Who cared for me. Who thinks that I'm the best child in the whole world. The one who believes in me. The one that I thought that she loved me and I loved her. Why? Why did no one tell me that my dad had another wife? Why did no one tell me that she isn't my real mom?? Why is this kept a secret??

I hate to think of it. But the fact that I've been with her for my whole 25 years of living is just hurtful and pains me as hell. It hurts to know the truth about her not being my true mom. But... Why am I overreacting?? I mean, am I? Or is it that I'm just thinking that I am?

This is confusing. I am confusing. My life is confusing. Everything is confusing. I hate it. I'm so mad, I don't like how mad I am right now. It's just hurting me so much.

I creased my pillow that I am laying on trying not to think about it but it keep on crawling to my mind. I started crying again. Destroying that makeup I wanted to keep on my face. Argh, I'm so mad. I'm so angry. I'm just sad. I regretted knowing the truth. But it's a good thing but a bad thing as well. Argh! I don't know anymore.

I cried and cried until all the pain and everything I've been thinking would go away. I know it wouldn't go away for just one snap but slowly and surely it takes time to go away.

I just hope it does.

.

-Yongsun's pov-

It's almost dinner time. I closed the book that I was reading as I stood up from the windowsill that I was sitting at. I went out of my room to check what's for dinner as I head downstairs and towards the kitchen finding no one downstairs and neither the kitchen. I went up again to check Moonbyul if she's asleep, cause if she is... its my turn to cook dinner.

I went to her bedroom and gave small knocks on her door as I wait for a response, but there wasn't any. I opened it quietly to check and saw bunch of her clothes scattered all around the floor. My eyes were a wide feeling shocked by her messy room. I entered and took something to cover up that naked back of hers. I spotted a blanket and place it on top of her and left immediately hating to bother that peaceful sleep of hers.

I head back downstairs to go cook dinner for the both of us. After cooking some meals, I went back upstairs to go wake Moonbyul up. I don't know how but hope she wakes up not grabbing me or anything when she's asleep. I went to her bedroom and entered still seeing the same thing I saw when I went upstairs minutes ago.

I tiptoed towards the side of her bed and tapped her shoulder. But she isn't budging to wake up. I thought she is a light sleeper. Why isn't she moving or anything once I touched her? Eh, let's try harder. But before I could even try harder, she started murmuring something.

"Mom..." She whispered in her sleep making me interested about what she's saying. I stayed quiet waiting for her to continue. "Why'd you lie?" She murmurs again but quite unclear for me to understand.

"What?" I questioned to myself wanting to hear more. I feel like disrespecting or intruding her privacy...

"Mom, please... do-don't leave me." She whispers once again making me feel quite pity about what she's saying. "I love you..." She continues then goes back to snoring. I then started thinking is she's having a nightmare or somewhat related to that. But it's not something pleasant for sure to be a 'sweet' dream or something. I just hope that wouldn't bother her. Cause there are a lot of things to bother about other than that.

I tapped her hardly but not to hard in order for her to wake up. I can't stand having a sad and naked Moonbyul in front of me. For some reason, I really want to touch her soft smooth skin. But I know that she wouldn't allow plus... I think I'd be crossing the lines or something. I just have to stop staring at her beautiful looking skin. That's a really bad habit if mine that I should stop doing.

I felt her moving as I back it off trying to not look at her naked body. She groans at me and covered herself up with the blanket that I wrapped her with. She gives me that look that scares me as I look away and started walking away from her.

"Hey, dinner's ready." I told her and continued to walk away but all I heard was her groaning.

"I'm not in the mood." She told me hiding in the blanket.

"You're being stubborn." I muttered. "Come get up and eat." I ordered but she wouldn't get up.

"Argh! Fine." She said in defeat. "I'll be down in a sec." She said and I left leaving her in her room as she finishes readying herself.

Next chapter....

Hehehehe, another update!

Thank you for reading!!

-mw-
1/6/19