20

Chapter 20: A lovely evening dinner.
--------------

-Yongsun's pov-

I stayed lying on the bed as I look up to the wall clock and saw that it's already dinner time. I bring myself up to sit up straight and gave out a loud yawn still feeling really tired. I suddenly shivered not knowing where did that cold wind came from, I look around and saw that my window was open. I tried remembering that I closed it, or maybe Moonbyul opened it when she was here earlier... I still couldn't remember.

I shrugged it off and decided to just let it go. I stood up and stretched my arms as I go to the toilet to freshen up. After having myself cleaned and all, I went downstairs having myself feel astonished because of how big this place is.

It is relatively quiet and in peace, which is something I wanted for the past days. I wanted to keep my mind in peace and in rest, but what's going on right now is just decreasing that peace that I wanted.

I sighed as I walk towards the dining room to check out what's for dinner. And there, I see Moonbyul fixing our dinner. I smiled at how genuine and how a gentlewoman she is to me. I never knew she was this kind. I barely even know her...

"Hey..." I started with a smile and walk closer towards where she's standing at. She stands up straight, fixing her clothes as she does so. Her attire looked formal today.

"Hey." She responded back but it was a little bit too rough. Which scared me a little. She gives a small comfortable smile and continues on fixing the plates on the table.

"What's up with that attire?" I asked. "Anything special going on?" She gave a small giggle and tells me to sit down so that we could start eating.

"No, well... just a small meeting with someone later." She answers and settles down on her chair. I just watch her and wait for her to continue. "You know, meetings here and there. Endless ones..." She expands her expressions which is quite funny.

"That seems tiring." I said while laughing with her.

"Trust me, it really is." She laughs. "So, are you up for alcohol later?" She asks waiting patiently for me to answer.

"Yeah sure. But make sure I won't be going drunk... I'm sure you know how ugly it is when I get drunk."

"Uhuh, don't worry. I wouldn't make you drink a lot. Unless you want to..." She gives a smirk and smiles afterwards. "Oh yeah, remembering how low your alcohol tolerance is- Nah, I just wouldn't make you drink." She chuckles as she takes a bite on the pasta she has on her fork.

"Yeah Yeah, but it wouldn't hurt if I drink a few right?" I ask also taking a bite on the pasta.

"Yeah?"

"Okay..." Now it went silent. I just continued on eating but still thinking of what else to say. I didn't want to say to much cause she might find it annoying, which I didn't want her to think of me.

"You love leaving your windows open, huh?" She suddenly said which caught my attention. She also noticed it open.

"Windows?" I repeat.

"Yeah, your windows was left open..."

"I know I closed it." I said with much confidence that I did.

"And I never touched it..." Moonbyul whispers and looks down at her hands trying to think deeply.

"And who-"

"Wait, you said you closed it. And that I saw it open....." And she falls into deep silence already knowing what's going on.

"What is-" She interrupted me by shushing me, but quietly. I was shocked and just stayed quiet as what she told me to do.

This is like what she did to me last night. She was freaking me out with all that quick gestures of hers. Like how deeply she thinks about something like something's wrong going on. Like how straight forward she is to make me quiet. And what ever she's doing is no joke and she's serious about this.

But seriously, what the hell is going on??

I quietly watch her look at my behind and just sat there in silence. She stands up quietly and looks at me with a look that says 'trust me'. I nod and continued watching her move up from her chair.

"So, Yongsun..." She started out loud moving things from one of the drawers. "Any plans for later?" She asks pretending to be like we're in a conversation.

"Uhm, no." I hesitated but continued to play anyways.

She walks up to me while bringing her hand towards mine to pull me up slowly on my chair. We had to do this quietly because this place is heavenly quiet. So any noise we made, it could be heard.

I go closer to her ear and whispered, "what is going on?" She didn't answer and continued to keep walking to the back door.

"Just follow and trust me." She said quietly and unlocked the door which looks like that back door. I bit my lip not knowing how to process with this whole situation.

"Where are we going?" I whispered while walking further into this room or place. It's quite dark so I can't see things clearly.

"Remember of me saying I have a small meeting with someone earlier?" She asked and didn't even wait for me to answer. "So, uhm... That person wanted to meet up with me for a business that we haven't settled yet. And now that person is trying to scare me." She explains unlocking her car door. "Get in." She ordered quickly while hopping inside the driver's seat.

"So why is that person scaring you? Why not fix it in a peaceful manner?" I asked with confusion.

"That person is worse than you think that person is." She sighed and started her car.

"Why are we running away from the beach house?"

"You tell me that your window was opened and you said you closed it, I know one of his allies went in that house trying to catch me or even kill me."

"Who the hell is that guy even??" I asked. "A pysico?"

"Yeah. A stupid crazy pysico." She expands the description of that guy, whoever he is. "And my security alarm just went on, which means people had barged into our beach house and start looking for us. We're lucky we got out earlier."

"So where we going now?" I asked.

"I have a place far away from here. We could stay there." She said.

And then her phone suddenly had a new message.

"Oh look. He sent me a scary message text." She pretends to be scared and showed me the message.

Unknown:

'You're lucky you escaped. Be ready, Moonbyul. I'll look for you.'

.....

Next chapter.

Hope you like this

Thank you for reading!

Oct.16,2018