37

YONGSUN'S POV 

I finally was able to calm down so I stood up from the toilet bowl and wash my face on the sink to lessen the redness of my face. I then went out to look for water because my throat feels a little dry from crying. I was lucky enough to find a water dispenser on the end of the hallway so I quickly took a paper cup and drank as much as I can.

"We totally did the right thing? Right?" I heard Mr. Moon talking to my mom about what happened earlier in the same room I was with my mom earlier. I know it was wrong to listen to other people's conversation, but this one was important and I didn't stop myself from listening.

I watch my mom bob her shoulders to Mr. Moon as she continued crying. Gosh this breaks my heart. I really don't want to see my mom crying like that, but what can I do? She lied to me who my father was this whole time. I still feel angry because she kept it a secret for a long time as well.

"Okay, so how about we take another DNA test to see if Yongsun's really my daughter ... I mean we didn't really stay very long together and I want to be sure that she's really my daughter ... then we can tell them that it was all a joke? ..." Mr. Moon tried to be funny, but my mom didn't like the way he acted. But it kinda is a great idea though, I mean takig another DNA test, plus I didn't even know that a DNA test was already done. And what if someone changed the DNA samples? That might even happen.

"Are you serious right now? You told them that you're her dad and then you want to take another DNA test?–" My mom said seriously until she was cut off by Mr. Moon.

"Well you were the one who brought the topic up and then you're going to blame me for letting the truth out? What the fuck?!" Mr. Moon raised his voice at my mom which made me rushed in the room to break their arguement they're about to start.

"You know what?" I said making them look at me so surprised. "Let's do it. Lets do the DNA test again. If it is positive, my mom and I will leave and will never show up ever again; but it it is negative, then fuck you for making me believe that it was true because that sickens me and broke my heart." I said with anger and seriousness. I don't care if Eric's men is going to find me and kill me. I don't give a fuck. If it is positive, I'm immediately leaving this place because it is only making me feel so sick. I don't want here and I'm sure everyone knows it.

"Okay, Yongsun. We'll take the test again." Mr. Moon approves and looks at my mom. "Can she take the test again?" He asks and my mom nods without saying anything.

He nods and said, "Well okay, I'm going to call you if we're going to start the DNA test. Just wait here or I'll bring you to your room to take some rest ..."

"I want to go to my own room, please." I beg, not really wanting to be in the same room as my mom. I still feel very angry that she lied to me.

After Mr. Moon gave me my keys to my room and showed me where it was located, I immediately looked for the bed wanting to take some rest. This day was hella tiring. There were so much going on, I couldn't process everything very well. It was just tiring me so much.

The room was very dark because it was already night time and the lights were close as well. It didn't bother me so much so I continued to take off my shoes and tried to make myself feel comfortable in the room which made me slowly doze off.

"Hey, this isn't your room." I suddenly heard a deep voice coming from the corner of my room which made me feel very scared and startled. I hurriedly moved to the corner of the bed as I tried to protect myself with a pillow, which is so dumb I know, but it was the only thing I can think of.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" I screamed, feeling the person walking slowly towards me as the light from the moon revealed a person which looks like a Moonbyul who's holding a cup of liquor on her hand. I slightly groaned feeling annoyed the she scared me like that.