10

Chapter 10: The van incident
------------

Yongsun's pov

After a few minutes of silence, Manager appears on the big huge black van, driving towards our direction making me give a forced smile to show that everything's ok. I look at Moonbyul having her give a cold and a 'I don't give a fuck with you right now' look which makes me worry.

Manager gives a smirk at me then at Moonbyul but Moonbyul ignores it. She hops on first not bothering for me to go in first. She usually makes me go inside first in every vehicle we ride but now, she really didn't give a fuck with anything around her.

Now, I'm sitting at the back with Moonbyul which is starting to get uncomfortable because of how much we both are ignoring each other. I watch her as she puts on her earphones and wears her sunglasses that is in a really dark shade of black in order for me not to see her if she's awake or not. Then she wears a black cap lowering it to cover her face. I'm starting to feel kind of sorry but it's really not my fault that she's touching my stuffs.

"Oh, unnie..." Wheein calls out and points at Moonbyul looking confused. "Why?" She asks staring at Moonbyul who looks peaceful and uncomfortable. I lean towards Wheein but before I could talk, Moonbyul grabs my wrist making me look at her. I gave her the 'let go of me' look but she ignores leaning closer to the both of us. She lowers her sunglasses and give a really hard glare to the both of us.

"Do you really want to know?" She asks Wheein with a stern and warning voice. Wheein immediately shakes her head looking away at us. Now Moonbyul looks at me with a face of annoyance and anger

"Moonbyul let go." I whisper not wanting Manager to hear.

"Then just keep quiet." Moonbyul tells me letting me go. I caressed my wrist feeling hurt my what Moonbyul just did. Moonbyul went back to her position adjusting her sunglasses back to where they were earlier.

"So Moonbyul! Why so late this morning?" Manager shouts having me look at Moonbyul who doesn't give any care because she is literally ignoring everyone in here. Plus she has her earphones on, she wouldn't hear anything.

"Sorry Manager. She's sleeping." I told her as she nods just focusing on the road. I just kept quiet worrying about Moonbyul.

.

Ok, now I have to wake Moonbyul up. We just arrived and everyone left the van except for Moonbyul and I. I tap Moonbyul's lap feeling scared I might hurt her. She just moved her head but still giving me no signs about her waking up. I tap her twice but still nothing.

"Stop-" she mumbles looking at me. But I don't know if she's really looking at me. Because of that sunglasses of hers.

"Moon-" and before I could continue, she grab my hand pulling us closer to each other. Already invading each other's personal spaces. Like seriously, I could feel her breathe to my face already. And not to lie, this feels right but I know it isn't.

"Stay... I can't live without you." She mumbles making my eyes pop out. Is she dreaming? Or is she just pretending? "Yong-.... I-I love you...." she mumbles again but this time I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. Is she saying she likes me? Or is she dreaming? Seriously, she was about to mention my name. Or maybe it's the actor we watch the other night? I don't know. But all I know is that I have to wake her up before anything weird will happen.

"MOONBYUL!" I shouted and from there she shouted, "YONGSUN!!!"

"Wake up." I told her and she froze on her spot panting and giving me a really shocked expression on her face.

"You really don't have to shout!"

"Well if I didn't, you wouldn't wake up." I said but she gave another hard glare.

"You know I could wake up on a small tap on the shoulder or a normal calling voice, not like a shouting maniac that really didn't care about how my ears would be broken after that shout of yours!" She shouted back sounding mad. She pushes me away from her and went out heading straight to the meeting place. I ran catching after her as I pull her shoulder telling her to wait for me.

"Come on! I'm sorry!!" I pleaded wanting for her to forgive me.

"No! For what you've done in the dorm and the shouting, I don't want to forgive you for the rest of my life." She shouts at me walking quickly entering the meeting room where everyone went quiet at my shouting.

"Moonbyul! I'm sorry ok!" And from this moment, I went frozen. I quickly bowed and apologized for my noise which they ignored and I sat beside Moonbyul because that was my assigned sit.

"No." She told me flipping through the pages that the Manager gave us.

"Why?" I ask. She stop flipping and looked at me.

"Because I don't want to." She answered shaking her head.

"But I thought you love me...." I said looking down feeling hurt.

"I do. It's just that your really annoying and your getting into my nerves." She said making me frown. Why am I even wanting for her forgiveness? I can live without it can I? I mean, I don't have feelings for her so why care? I know she has but I don't care about it. I don't even like her in that kind of way. I like her as a friend, nothing less or more.

"Fine. Whatever." Was all I said before ignoring her and everything happened this morning and in the van. I don't care anymore. I'm done with all this.

-

The meeting ended shortly and we were excited that the concert will be held in Taiwan. And of course, it's a concert so meaning a lot of practicing will be held starting tomorrow. Our flight is four days after so we still have three days to practice.

And in the whole meeting, Moonbyul and Wheein has been exchanging glances with each other which made me find it weird. I mean, Wheein just admit that she likes Moonbyul but I know she'll drop that feelings because I just told her not to keep it serious. Or else she might cause problems to the group.

As well as Moonbyul, she needs to keep those feelings away from me or else I'll also be falling in love with her, which will never happen. And Hwasa, I haven't heard anything from her since she's always with Wheein.

"Unnie?" Wheein calls out while facing me. We just came home from the meeting and I stayed in Wheein and Hwasa's dorm for a while. As for Moonbyul, she stayed in our dorm ignoring me again.

"Yes?"

"Why is Moonbyul like that?" She asks feeling curious and confused. I sighed.

"We fought again. Well, two times already." I answered sighing deeply.

"Why?!" Wheein gasps with her eyebrows raised.

"Because she's being so stubborn and it's mostly my fault."

"What did you do?"

"I shouted at her." I said not wanting to tell her what happen this morning.

"Well, it's your fault." She said choosing Moonbyul's side. Obviously she likes her.

"Do you still like Moonbyul?" I ask not sure why I ask that.

"Not really." She answered not sure.

"But if you still are... please control it."

"Are you jealous?" She asks with a smirk but can see pain.

"No." I said shaking my head. "Wheein, just promise me not to make that feelings grow bigger. It might ruin the group." I said with a serious tone. She nods and I just stood up from her couch and head for the door. I look at her and gave a small smile. "Promise me..." I told her and walk out of their dorm going to my dorm.

Next chapter...