22

Chapter 22: My apology kiss
------------

Moonbyul's pov

We arrived in the second safe house two days ago and it really looked glamorous inside but unpleasant outside which is a great comoflouge forus not to be seen easily.

I stood still just watching the reflection of Yongsun on the window hesitating on knocking on my office door. I gave a small giggle on that and just told her to come in knowing she'll walk away like what she did the last time.

"Oh, uhmm..." She gave a really long pause as I look at my behind to face her. She looks down to her feet while fidgeting with her fingers trying to speak up in front of me. I just wait for her to go on as I observe how she is right now.

Her beautiful brownish blonde hair is in a high pony tail with light make up on makes it perfect even though it doesn't look too pleasant. She wore the shirt that I gave her a while ago which actually fits her and denim shorts that match up to the shirt. I silently check her out as she noticed it and started giving out dry coughs.

"Ehem." She gives me that look that says 'what the fuck are you doing??' as she crosses her arms and stares intensively at me.

"U-uh." I stuttered and put my hands into a defensive mode not meaning to check her out.

"Were you just looking at my legs??" She asks while giving me that look again.

"U-Uhm no." I said as I shook my head, obviously lying.

"Don't lie." She changes her tone into a stern one making me feel guilty all of a sudden.

"Fine. I was, but I really wasn't meaning to." I confessed but trying to keep my cool.

"Pervert." She mutters and walked closer to my work table.

"Hey, I am not." I defended myself. "I was just trying to see if the shirt fits you and it does." I said with a pleasing tone as she gave a gentle smile.

"Thanks." She whispers and looked at me with a serious but worried looked. "Moonbyul..." She calls out for my name and continues to stare.

"Ye-yeah?" I stuttered again feeling nervous of what she'll say or do to me.

"Uhm.. I'm sorry." She sincerely told me as I stare back at her eyes seeing it changes into a really sincere one.

"It's fine Yong-" I stopped talking as I felt something on my lips. And then I now realized that Yongsun just kissed me. She kissed me after all those years of wanting to kiss her as well. She kissed me first. But... Why? Why kiss me? All of a sudden??...

She pulls back leaving me frozen on my spot not knowing what to do. She looks at me shyly and gave a small smile. She walks backwards not saying anything to me.

"Wh-what was all that about?" I asked having myself touched the spot that she just kissed. She looks at me and gave a small giggle.

"My apology kiss." She told me and continues to walk away.

"What?" I question unsure if I just heard that right. I watch her left the office as I heavily sat on the wheeled chair trying to process everything.

Yongsun... just kissed me.

Yongsun's pov

I'm sorry, Byul.

That kiss... was something that I shouldn't have done.

It was honestly nice and something I really wanted but... there was a reason why I did that.

Yeah sure it was an 'apology kiss' but... that really wasn't the reason why.

I did that because... it's something that you'd find out in the right time.

Next chapter.

OOoOoOhHH, a twist

Sorry for the late update though and sorry if it's short, but

Hope you keep tuning in!!

Thank you for reading!!

Nov. 25, 2018
-MW-