21

Chapter 21: confession
---------------

Moonbyul's pov

"Are... are we there yet?" The high pitched Yongsun changes into a deep and sleepy tone causing me to startle. I look to my right having a sight of a sleepy Yongsun.

"We're almost there." I replied. "Just for at least... one more hour." I said as I saw a glimpse of her frowning. "I'm sorry. This second safe house is just the only place I found safe. Plus, its far away from the recent safe house we've been through."

"I understand." She suddenly changes her tone into a serious one. "I'm not whining or complaining about it. Don't worry. I just want to go home..." She confessed and stared straight on the road. I suddenly felt guilty about joining her into this mess. But we both are really involved on this, ever since that fire accident was made.

"Uhm, I'm sorry Yongsun." I said. "But I promise you this. I'd tell you everything you'll need to know once we arrived in this second safe house. I ensure you that this got nothing between you from the start but ever since the fire accident happened, we both are now involved." I explained which made her gave a small gasp.

"Are you-..."

"No, I am not kidding you. This is real life, Yongsun." I told her. "All we have to do now is hide. We don't know what would happen if we don't keep ourselves in disguise. We maybe dead by now or be kidnapped or be murdered by those psychos. But I'm not really sure of what they really want from us."

"But what do you think why they're looking for us??" She ask with a little terrified and in a feared tone.

"I'm not sure but... this guy, I met him from a really long time ago. He's an old guy, but he's gentle and kind. He has the money to pay everything. He's a full time drug dealer... and he helped me. He helped me in everything. But there is this one time, someone kidnapped me for a ransom. I wasn't that well known before. But the kidnappers were actually good guys, and I just realized that I was working for the bad guys. So now, the bad guys are looking for me. They're blaming me for telling them all the truth to the good guys. Which is true. I had no choice but to ran away. And that I saw you. And decided for you to join me in."

"Why'd you do that?!" She asked.

"No. Listen, let me finish." I told her. "I joined you in because the bad guy's son is after me. And that son is related to you. And don't worry, I'll protect you. I already know what the bad guy is capable of." I explained which still doesn't seem clear to her.

"What?"

"So, if you're still wanting to go back home... you can't." I told her as she looked at me with confusion.

"Why??" She asks.

"Because... you might be dead if I leave you alone." I said trying to threaten her a little.

"I don't even believe a single thing that you're talking about." She said with an attitude which caused me to feel frustrated on how to convince her that its true.

"What the hell do you even want to believe in??" I asked. "You being dead by now?? Do you want to believe on that instead of me at least keeping you away from the danger there is around this world??"

"I-"

"Look, you don't even know what happen between us that made the two of us apart." I said with a slight tone of anger. "You didn't know how much I missed you. You didn't know how much it pained me when that guy poisoned you. You didn't know how much time I've been waiting for to just see you again. You didn't know how much patience I have to keep up with to just meet you again! That is all what I wanted, to have us meet again and for you to remember me." I told her everything that I felt as I stoped the car and look at her. "This pains me..." I mumbled and take off my seatbelt and walked out of the car.

This is tiring.

Painful.

Hurtful.

I just wished...

I wished that everything would go back to the way it was from the start.

I wished that the fire was never there.

I wished that the guy was never there to poison Yongsun.

I just wished to have a normal life.

Yongsun's pov

I stayed quiet.

I didn't know that was suppose to happen. I didn't know I hurt her feelings.

I just... I just feel really tired. I just want to go home.

But remembering about everything about what she said, I can't? Why can't I? Is there something bad about going back home??

I don't know why this life feels so complicated. So much things happening... I cannot bare to handle it anymore.

But what can I do to have Moonbyul come back here?

I am really sorry for upsetting her. I really didn't mean to have her feel that way. Its my fault for even being so stubborn and why not have an effort to at least understand and listen to whatever she was saying.

I get it, she told me I can't go back home. Which just really pains me...

I just feel really sorry and tired right now.

But first, I have to apologize.

Next chapter.

Sorry for the really late update guys.

But hope you like this.

I made it quick to have you read a new chapter. Don't worry new chapters are coming. Just keep tuning in!!

Also come on guys, we are nearly a hundred of followers.

If that reaches a hundred new books would be coming up.

Whoot whoot, takes for the support guys!!

Thank you for reading and for everything!!!

Nov. 13,2018
-MW-