18

Chapter 18: Moonbyul...
------------

Slight gentle breeze hits my face as my hair follows the direction to where that breeze is coming from. Its almost the end of February, and the weather that we have is changing time to time, till it ends my birthday—which is tomorrow.

"Moonbyul..." I suddenly blurted her name out having her look at me with sparkles in those eyes that reflects when the moonlight hits it. Its currently midnight, judging by my surroundings—no one's around, plus it's too dark.

"Yong..." She did the same thing, but her voice was too fragile and soft. Which made me feel like she's desperate to make me stay with her.

I look at her—silently observing those eyes that looks so sad and weak whenever she looks at me. Why does she looks so familiar even though I can't seem to remember her??... Why does it feel like I know her? Why does she make me feel this way?

"Its been so long..." The brunette mumbles while giving me glances. She looks so different from the picture that Wheein showed me a couple of days ago...

She really changed. She has a really dark hair, compared to the picture.... her hair looks orange and cute. But now, it looks like she haven't touched it for days or so, no offense. It looks like she had grown some muscles on her body and she looks stronger compared to the picture. She's just so different...

"Yeah." I whispered looking down at my feet rubbing my old sneakers into the rocky kind of ground, and silently thinking of what else to say.

"So... uhm, we both met the other day... huh." She said staring right into my eyes. I suddenly feel kind of frightened when I look at her. Its like she's giving me those hard stares that she usually give everyone.

"Yeah." I awkwardly said once again, not really wanting to have a conversation like this.

"And you were drunk?" She questioned having a quick smirk appearing into that pale face. I frown at her not even knowing what to say.

"Yeah yeah..." I murmur. "You never know how much stress that stupid company gave me." She smirks once again suspiciously looking like she knows what I mean.

"I get you..." She tells me. "I was once like you." She said showing seriousness into the tone of her voice.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I cluelessly ask her.

"I was a part of a group last year and you were literally with me in that same group." She explains still having me clueless and confused.

"I was with you?" I ask once again which made her sigh.

"Why'd act as if you don't know me??"

"What do you mean??"

"Don't you even remember who I am??" She asks a bit more firmly.

"Yes?..... no?" I went unsure of what to say. "I don't exactly know who you are..."

"Huh.... I was that easy to forget." She lets the topic go not wanting further more arguments that might happen. I shrug it off as well not really showing much thought of how'd she feel.

"So, why'd follow me around?"

"I wasn't following you around." She said defending herself even though she obviously is.