24

Chapter 24
---------------

-Yongsun's POV-

"Mom, please tell me you're just kidding." I plead on the phone hoping that she's just joking about whatever she just told me, but all I just heard is continued argues.

"No. Listen to me, you have to go home." She demanded at the phone. "You're definitely not safe at where you are staying at right now."

"Mom-" I tried to argue as well but she immediately took over before I could say something.

"NO! If I tell you to come back home, come back. Don't even try fighting back. Come back or else Ill send guards to come look for you." She says with great demand and with a fierce and strong voice, which scares me. I got no other defense which made me scared and worried that it made me feel like crying.

"But mom!-" again she stops me.

"Kim Yongsun if I said go home. Go back home. I don't know where the hell you are but I tell you, go BACK HOME."

"Mom, I don't know where am I." I told her which caused her to dramatically gasp at me.

"What are you talking about??" She asks.

"I don't really know where am I." I repeat.

"You sure you don't know??" She asks to be sure again.

"No. I swear, I don't." I told her the truth hoping she believes me.

"Tell me, who is with you?" She asks as I look around finding no one in the house right now.

"No one." I told her which kinda made her mad.

"Who brought you there then?!" She demands for my answer sounding mad and angry again. I felt like shaking and getting a little pressured if I should tell her or not.

"Mom-" I loose track of her voice because of the low signal I'm having. "MOM!" I screamed at the phone hoping that we both could still hear each other.

"Yes! Yong-" And at that point, all I could hear is the phone beeping showing that she hung up.

I threw the phone somewhere else but not brutally and not strongly but just threw it not wanting to see it. I started shredding into tears feeling like mom would forcefully bring me back home. But I don't know why I'm feeling this way... shouldn't I be happy I'm going back home?? But I do I feel like opposing and wanting to stay here?

"Yongsun?" I heard a deep worry voice from behind as I look back having Moonbyul in sight. And why is she not wearing her shirt??

"Hey. What happen?? Why-" She shushed me pressing her warm body towards me for a hug.

"I am suppose to be the one asking you that." She said with a small chuckle but back to being serious. I lay my head on her chest feeling her breathe as I started crying heavily this time.

"I don't know." I answered not really wanting to answer her.

"Why are you crying then??" She asks confused and worried about my situation.

"My mom..." I paused hating to continue but continued anyways. "She called."

"Yeah?? What did she say?" She asks and rubs her bare hand on my back trying to calm me.

"She told me-" I wipe my tears and started sobbing hardly which is getting harder to talk. "S-she'll take me." I told her looking up to see those pair of brown eyes looking at me in a shock and worried way.

"You sure she told you that?" She asks wanting to be sure of what I said.

"Yes." I whispered still is hard to breathe.

"Oh, we'll figure that out. Just stop crying." She tells me as she stood bringing me up as well and carried me towards my room.

"What will we do??" I asked and looked at her as she stopped walking and looked at me as well.

"I... I'll look for a way." She said and continued her way upstairs. She entered my room placing me gently on my bed as she sits down beside me. "What did she really tell you??" She asks looking at me straight at the eyes.

"She told me she'll send some of her guards to come look for me." I told her. She nods telling me to go on. "She was asking me about who I am with."

"And did you really tell her??"

"No. The signal was bad." I told her. She stands up having her fingers run through her hair.

"Don't ever tell anyone or anybody about me being with you..." She says in a straight tone having me feel shock about the sudden voice change.

"Why?" I asked wanting to know why.

"It's because you just can't." She said. "If you did, you'd have the both of us killed. That is why we were lucky the signal was not good before you had to tell her about me."

"I really didn't know." I muttered looking down feeling guilty.

"It's alright. What matters is that you didn't tell them."

"I'm sorry." I told her having eye contact with each other.

"No, it's fine. Let's just not talk about this anymore." She said sitting back down on my bed.

"Oh and why are you not wearing a shirt?" I asked staring right straight at her sports bra and her bare skin that looked smooth and soft, which makes me want to touch and squish them.

"About that, I had to remove it because of something." She tells me not being clear enough for me to get what she's saying.

"Huh?" I questioned looking confused.

"I found something at the backyard." She said. "And I am suppose to be show it to you." She said which made me excited.

"Where is it?!" I ask wanting to see it.

"It's asleep." She said while gesturing the 'shh' sign.

"Auww, when could I get to see it??" I ask clapping my hands together desperately wanting to see it.

"Okay, I'll bring it upstairs. Just be sure to be quiet okay??"

"Yes. I promise." I said and watched her walked downstairs to get it.

After a while of waiting, I heard the door moved slightly and saw Moonbyul entered with a new shirt on while having something wrapped on a blanket. She walks closer to me and sat down on the bed with a smile on her face.

"Give me your hands and close your eyes." She told me as I did as told. I place my hands in front of her and she placed something on top of my hands having myself feel something furry and soft. "Now open them!"

I opened my eyes having to see a cute little puppy in front of me. I brought it to my chest and gave it a big tight hug, not to tight.

"Woaw, where'd you get this cute puppy??" I asked rubbing my hands on its head trying to pet it.

"I saw it in the backyard." She said looking at the puppy bark at me happily.

"It looks like just my dog!" I smiled at it while playing with it.

"We should name it." She says rubbing it's back.

"How bout jjing jjing??" I asked still rubbing it head. Why is it so soft??

"That's a nice name!" She says playing with it this time.

"Yeah."

.

.

.

Next chapter...

Hehehehe, here's another update!

hope you like it!!

Thank you for reading!!

-MW-
1/5/19