4

Chapter 4: Your confession
-------------

Yongsun's pov

"Unnie, can we talk?" Wheein asks me making me look at her confused. I nod with a smile as I grab my gym bag knowing we'll be heading outside.

We're actually done with the practice. We finished late though, which made me end the day. It's currently 11pm in the evening. I know, really late. And my muscles are actually starting to ache.

I wait for Wheein outside of the building, she's taking too long to change. She told me to just wait for her outside while she go shower, I'll just shower in my house so I decided to wait for her.

I take my phone out and start scrolling into the notifications. Moonbyul left me a lot of messages. She must be really worried about me which made me smile. I read her messages and it made me giggle.

8:24pm

MoonSTAR:
Yong, have you start practicing already?

8:54pm

MoonSTAR:
Yeah, you must be starting already. I'll just wait for you here...

9:01pm

MoonSTAR:
I can't sleep. I keep thinking about you. I'm getting worried. Your not yet coming home yet.

9:02pm

MoonSTAR:
You must be working really hard... I'm sorry I made you work for me. I was just pissed with the two. What will you expect their our kids.

9:30pm

MoonSTAR:
I'll buy us dinner even though it's this late. I know your hungry once you go back home. I'll message you if I already have our food.

9:58pm

MoonSTAR:
I bought us dinner!! I'm sorry if I reply late, the line was so longggggg. That restaurant must be popular already, I was almost caught by our fans but luckily I escape them.

10:06pm

MoonSTAR:
Yong, when will you come??? The food is getting cold... hope you come here soon!!

10:27pm

MoonSTAR:
Just call me if you arrived here already. I'll be taking a nap. Come here soon, I'm missing you already!!!

-

And that ends her texts. I frown after reading the last message. But, I feel fluttered knowing she care for me.

"Unnie, why smiling so much?" Wheein asks with a hint of jealousy in her voice. Again, she's jealous.

"Nah, it's nothing. I got a free pizza coupon from that pizza store over there that's why I am happy." I lied as I smile knowing that she had bought the lie. "So, what is it that you want to say?" I ask her making her give a nervous laugh.

"I wonder why..... Moonbyul gives you a lot of attention?" She asks again giving that dirty attitude. I frown at her question.

"Seriously, what's wrong with you Wheein?"

"What's wrong with me? Well, I'll tell you what's wrong with me, I like Moonbyul." She says feeling proud of that sudden confession. I raise an eyebrow giving a laugh.

"Hahaha, you like Moonbyul? Well, good luck on that. So, what can I do if you like Moonbyul?" I ask her looking at her confused. Her smile drops after hearing what I said.

"Oh, I thought you like her too...." she whispers making me laugh so heavely. Hahaha, me liking Moonbyul, never ganna happen.

"Look, I don't like her becasue I only see her as a friend or a sister. Don't judge someone if you don't even know what their capable of." I told her disappointed again of her attitude. "Wheein, you really need to drop your attitude. Your not a little child anymore so act a little mature." I told her as she looks down feeling sad and guilty.

"I'm sorry Unnie. I just get jealous everytime I see the both of you together." She says still looking down. I lift her chin up giving her an assuring smile.

"Always remember that this is normal for the both of us. Don't take it too seriously ok? And I'll keep that secret of yours. Also be careful of that feelings of yours, it might affect the group." I told her giving her a hug. I pat her head and kiss her left cheek.

"Thank you Unnie. I love you..." she whispers giving me a friendly kiss on my right cheek.

"I love you too..." I whisper back kissing her forehead this time. I let go of her and fetch her towards her house then I go back home all by myself. But, I'm glad everything is back into normal.

Huh, I never knew Wheein likes Byul. They seem so distant and apart from each other but one person have feelings for the other. But, I hope it isn't that serious. It might affect the whole group if Wheein stays in love like that forever. I hope it'll last just a few days. I'm not saying that I'm jealous or something, I'm just worried.

Next chapter....

Chapter four done!

Also, tell me if this chapter is also confusing...

If it's not... then,

Hope you like it!!!

Sorry for the errors and if it's short.

Thank you for reading!!!