19

Chapter 19: Physical interactions...
------------

Moonbyul's  pov

5:01pm

It's a quiet evening.

A really quiet evening...

I stood up from the small tight couch, that was actually kind of comfy, and have myself travel towards the kitchen where I find myself feeling thirsty. I opened the huge siler refrigerator which was really expensive, and took out a cold bottle of water to remove that thirst.

I chug down having me feel refreshed after doing so. I wipe the excess water that's dripping from my lips with my sleeve as I think of what to do.

Should I make dinner? It's almost dinner time...

I shrug and decided to make something for the both of us. Yongsun probably must be asleep after our long trip towards here and after talking about our past and all the things she needed to know, she obviously is exhausted...

But I want to clear it up for a bit. She forgot about me?? But how? It was just a year that passed...

OH.

Never mind. I saw exactly what happened.

That guy...

That guy destroyed the both of us. Just because of that syringe which I got no idea what the hell it is, he injected Yongsun... 

Was it a brain washer kind of chemical in that syringe? Or was it something else? Like a mind control-  OH godddd, I have to stop thinking about it. It may anger me out and I probably wouldn't even continue doing this anymore.

Calm... calm my ass down, Moon. We'll just continue thinking about this later... calm.

I repeately told myself as I calm myself in a matter of seconds. I sigh one last time before cooking our dinner.

----------

I smiled with satisfaction at the food that I cooked with all of my hardwork I put into. It was tiring but in the end it would definitely be worth it.

Ahhh, you did great than the last time, Moon. Great job!

I compliment myself having myself find it creepy and weird but it's totally worth it. I hope Yongsun would love this...

I remove the apron and hanging it afterwards on the chair. I fix myself up and ready to go upstairs to go wake Yongsun up.

This beach house is actually pretty much huger than I expected it to be. It looked small in the picture online but in real life it is really huge. This beach house contains two-story floors. It has a huge kitchen, living room, dining room, has two to three rooms, a master room, backyard, a frontyard, and a really nice terrace where you could have a very beautiful view outside of the beach.

She decided to take the guest room which was upstairs, and mine downstairs. It's just that it's safer if I stay downstairs instead of the bedroom upstairs. Something has been bothering me since the other night and I just have to be aware of what is going to happen.

I take small steps going upstairs feeling afraid that one step would do something. I chuckle at that thought and decided take quick steps so that we could both eat now. I'm  starving already.

I reached her bedroom door which was right down the hall beside the other room, and knock two to three times waiting for any response.

I chuckle feeling stupid that she'll even response to that light knocks I gave on her door. I slowly place my hand on the doorknob opening it slowly having a small creak on the door as I bit my lip hoping that it didn't wake her up. I suddenly remembered that she's a deep sleeper, which means even light sounds can't even wake her up.

I smiled at that thought having myself remember a lot of things we've done a lot ever since we were still close. But unfortunately, all that disappeared after the day when the fire occurred and when that guy poisoned Yongsun... I forgot what his name was.

I closed the door behind my back and slowly take a quick look around the room. The room she chose was kinda small but it looked comfortable and quiet. She must be used to stay in a small comfy room.

I walk closer towards the bed and now the sight of a peaceful Yongsun came into view. I could see and feel her breathing even though I'm quite far from her. I could see how exhausted she is, which I feel bad for because I'm going to have to wake her up to eat dinner. And I didn't want to interrupt that sleep of hers. 

I walked closer to her as I bent down having our faces inches apart. Now, I give focus on how much she changed for the past year. Why does she look so fragile but I could still feel the strong aroma from her. How can she change so much?

The blonde hair that I used to see is now turning brunette. That pale face was alway pale, but it is now paler than ever. Is she tiring herself out? Is she stressing too much? Is she even taking some rest when she needed to? What happen to her?

I suddenly realised that my hand was on her cheek caressing it as it went down towards her lips. It looks kinda pale too...

I gulp down and wondered at how much she changed. God, I miss her... I miss the old Yongsun...

I frown at the sight and stood up decided not to feel what I felt for her before. All that kinds of feelings must stop. She doesn't know me. She forgot about me. So now, it's my turn to stop those feelings from becoming stronger like before. I have to stop. She has a nice life anyways... she would be happy without me around.

I tapped her shoulder and waited for any response. I tapped it again and still no response. I got no choice but to raise my voice. I didn't want any more physical interactions with her. It feels wrong now...

I cleared my throat and started to say words out loud but not too loud in order for her to wake up.

"Yongsun, dinner is ready. Please get up or else you wouldn't eat anything once I finish them all. So get yourself up before the count of three."

I stared at her after saying those things and I watch her wringing on the bed feeling lazy to get up. I frown and start counting to torture her a little. 

"One." I started and she didn't move. I'm starting to loose my patience as I continued talking.

"TWo. If you still wouldn't get up at the count three, I'll torture you with these hands." I said louder but still no response. I lost my patience and hop into her bed having her in between my legs ready to torture her.

"Three. Will you get up or not?" I asked and she groaned in response.

"Oh okay. Well you say so." I smirked and started tickling her body. She started laughing and is fully awake thanks to my torture. I bring my hands around her body tickling those sweet spots that will never fail to make her ticklish. She laughs and begs for me to stop but she didn't obey so she has to suffer from the consequences.

After a couple of minutes of endless laughing, I stopped and stood up from the bed watching her lay on the bed panting looking so tired. I laughed at that and having myself realise something.

The fuck?! I touched her again. Why can't I stop?? Why is she making me want to touch her so badly?? Argh, I hate how she makes me feel.

"Uhm, just go down if you're done fixing yourself. Dinner is pretty much getting cold. Just hurry up..." I left without looking back and hoped that no more physical interactions would happen.

------------

Next chapter...

Sorry if this chapter is short and boring... but

Hope you like this!

Thank you for reading!!

10/7/18