Chapter 1 : Melody in the Trees

Key things:
Y/N - Your name
L/N - Your last name
H/C - Your hair color
H/L - Your hair length
F/C - Your favourite color
D/N - Dog name
V/N - Your villages name
Enjoy!

Laurence's POV.

The trees are green, they're kinda blocking the sun, it peeks through but it's still quite dark. Me and Garroth are on patrol in the woods. My brown hair and his blonde hair shine when we go through a light spot, it's pretty cool. A small group of bandits came through here yesterday so we were sent us to search for them. It's kinda awkward. Garroth's a tad upset because we've been walking for hours and seen nothing but trees and the occasional animal running past. I was fed up to but it's all apart of the job. What can I say to lift the awkwardness?
"Dude did you hear?"
"Nothing besides your stupid voice."
"Wow, I'm hurt. Anyways, Kawaii-Chan said that she's starting to make ice creams in her sweet shop."
"Oh cool, I don't really like going there though."
I paused. Who are you dude?! Who doesn't like sweets?
"Why not, KC makes the best sweets in the village. That's the whole point of her shop."
Garroth pauses as well. If he says he doesn't like sweets then I don't know what to do with him.
"Yeah fair point, but, well, I just don't have sweets often I guess. I do like her caramel shakes though."
Okay phew, I thought I was going to burst with disappointment.

Third Person POV.

The two stop in their tracks when they see it. A person with a F/C bandana draped around their neck, a F/C cape, combat boots, H/L H/C hair, a plain black T-shirt and camo shorts walked from the tree line.
"Garroth get behind a tree." Laurence whispered. He obeyed and ducked behind one. They both hid close to the trees as they stealthily made their way to the person. They both paused when they heard it. They were singing. Their voice echo through the trees as they walked. They could only assume it was a girl.
"Wait, what's she singing?" Garroth looked at Laurence and shrugged. They both hid behind some trees while following. They saw she was not alone. A white dog was strolling next to her, tail wagging and occasionally sniffing the ground. As they came closer, they could make out words. They also noticed music was echoing. But how? They saw a F/C glow from her hand. The light was coming from, what looked like a circle. They silently moved between trees to get closer.

A few seconds earlier...

Your POV

I was getting bored. Myself and D/N have been walking forever, but finding no animals. Guess dinners gonna be a bit late. I sigh and look at the adorable fur ball that was as a bit taller then my knees. I found him one day, trying to face of to the alpha of a wolf pack, even though he was still a small pup. The alpha went the kill him, but he was surprised to find my forearm in its mouth and not the pup. I kicked it off and ran with D/N. He's been happier ever since. He looks back and me and smiles with his tongue out. I sigh and think. That's when I wanted to sing. No one better be around.

Play song

Nobody dares to speak against your word
So they just sit quiet
Do what you want, who cares if you get hurt?
No, I don't know why you wonder why