Chapter 19 : Relief

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes to see white scenery. I sit up straight and take in my surroundings. The floor was covered in a thin cloud mist. There seems to be no one here.
"Good luck getting yourself out of this one Y/N..." I mumble. Could I be dead? Surely a few arrows can't kill me, right? I sign and stand up.
"Hello? Anyone here?" I yell. No response. I look ahead. Just endless clouds. Then a thought comes to me. I quickly lift up my shirt a little to see no marks. Weird.
"Yeah I must be dead..." I sigh.
"I wouldn't be so sure of that." I whip my head around. No ones there.. I call out.
"Hey! Where are you?" I look around in all directions, trying to pinpoint the voice. Nothing.
"I am here." I turn around again to see a lady partly concealed in light and mist. She wore a sweet smile.
"I'm Y/N. What's your name?" The lady outstretches a hand. I shake it.
"I won't tell of my name, but I can say you are not dead." I half smile.
"Okay thanks. What is this place." I look around again. Still white mist.
"The kingdom beyond the clouds." I give her a puzzled look.
"So heaven?" I asked. She nods.
"So... where are all the people who've been sent here?"
"You are not dead, so you cannot enter heaven yet." I look down.
"Oh." She giggles.
"I saw your fight. I commend you on your bravery. You fought valiantly for your village." I smile.
"Thank you. I was unsure of winning, but I guess I did win. Well, I'm stuck here, but at least my village is fine. Right?" She pleasantly nods.
"Your compassion towards others is admirable. And no, you're not stuck here." I perk up.
"Wait.. Do you know how I can leave?" She nods again.
"Yes. I just have something to tell you." I give a confused look.
"Well, please do tell." She waves her hand and white particles surround me.
"I needed to tell you that your future holds many things. Danger, choices, death and hardships. I have watched you for awhile and can see you are capable of using your powers. So, good luck." Before I could say thank you those white particles made me drowsy. I was unconscious before I hit the ground.

Dante's POV

I was in a panic. Before I knew what I was doing I was sprinting to Y/N's body and carrying her to Aph's house, she can heal her there. The guys gave me growls but I didn't care. I needed to get her to safety. Garroth smashed through the door and we ran up to the spare room. We got there and I laid Y/N down on the bed. She was hurt bad. Three arrows to the stomach. Behind me I could hear the guys talking while Aphmau was rushing to get supplies.
"Why would she do that? We could've helped!" Laurence almost shouted.
"She could've died! And we were just watching helplessly from the sidelines." Garroth said. He was sitting down running his hand through his hair. Guess he took his helmet off when we were running. Laurence was pacing around, Travis was catching his breath in the doorway and Aaron was looking out the window and glancing at Y/N's sleeping figure occasionally. I was sitting down by her bed side. I spoke next.
"Well, she handled herself incredibly well. Heck she took down an army! It's just a shame that, well, y'know..." I cut myself off and look to the arrows, they had blood on them, her blood.
"We could've helped, but, a deals a deal I guess..." Travis said walking from the doorway, he sat down on the other bed side. I look from the guys to Y/N's sleeping figure. Her breathing was slower then before. When will Aph get back?

A minute later of worrying, Aph comes in with a potion and a medical box. Garroth springs up to help her. She lays all the equipment on a fold up table and puts the potion to one side.
"It's a healing potion, it'll help her heal faster then usual." We nodded.
"Could someone help pull the arrows out? I need to set up the cloth to reduce the blood." Garroth, Travis and myself nod and stand up. Laurence is busy pacing and Aaron is looking on from the corner. We pluck the three arrows out and Aph quickly pushes a damp cloth on the wound. I inspect the arrow. It's a flint arrow head with an iron body. Made for quick kills. I scoff at it and toss it in the trash, the others do the same. I sit back down and watch Aph slowly make Y/N drink the potion. It's green with pink swirls in it. A healing and regenerating potion. She lays her head back and sighs. She packs everything up, applies another cloth to her stomach and tosses the empty potion bottle away.
"If she wakes up, tell me immediately please." We nod and she walks off. The room went silent.
"Should we take turns watching her? We do have our jobs..." Travis speaks up.
"That may be for the best." I say. We all get up and decide that Travis should take the first watch, since he pitched the idea. Hopefully she'll wake up soon. Hopefully...