Laurence's Ending

Your POV

I was lying on my couch, bored out of my mind. I wore a green hoodie with black shorts and long black socks. I would normally go out to work, but I've been banned by the guys from working. I faintly smile. I'm glad they care so much. I'm surprised they even took a liking to me. I'm not the nicest kid in the playground after all. There has been one problem on my mind that I just can't explain. These guys. I love them all, I just can't choose one. I feel like an idiot. This sounds so easy, why can't I just pick? Ugh so annoying.

"Y/N? You alright there?" I blink a few times and see Laurence hovering above me with a smirk. I must've been really out of it if I didn't hear him sneak in. I smile at him, his emerald green eyes sparkling. I sit up and push some hair out of my face.
"I'm fine, I was just thinking.." I trail off as I stand up to face him. He was wearing his emerald armor, guess he's working right now. He raises an eyebrow.
"Care to share? You seemed almost elsewhere." I giggle at his rhyme. He pauses, a light pink rising in his cheeks. He scratches the back of his neck.
"Nice rhymes." I say, calming myself from the laughter.
"I didn't even realize." He says chuckling. He reaches and holds my hand while still looking at me.
"Would you like to chat somewhere else m'lady?" I nod. I wiggle my hand out of his grip and run over to a corner where I put my shoes. I quickly tie up some dark green boots and walk back up to him, taking his hand in my own. He seems surprised.
"Now I'm ready." I say. We walk out and I let him lead the way.
"Where are we going?" I ask curiously. I look around. All the flowers are nice and bright.
"You'll see." He says, looking back at me.

I trailed behind until we arrived at KC's little cafe. I smile as we walk in, a lovely smell of fresh treats and coffee fills the air. We walk up to the counter. Kawaii~Chan sees us and immediately starts quietly squealing. She clears her throats.
"Welcome Y/N~Chan and Laurence~Kun! What can Kawaii~Chan get you?" She says cheerfully. I look above, at the menu written neatly on a chalkboard on the wall. Laurence also studies it.
"I'll have a rainbow cake slice and a banana milkshake please." I say politely.
"I'll have, uh, a chocolate mud cake slice and the milkshake the lady is having." He says, winking at me. I chuckle as I pull out a few diamonds from my pocket. I go to put them on the counter when Laurence's arm blocks me. He looks down at me.
"My treat, I insist." I huff and put my diamonds back in my pocket. He places 3 diamonds on the counter. KC takes them and places them in a bag.

"Thanks Kawaii~Chan." I say as we walk to go sit down. He pulls out my seat for me. I smile and sit down. He sits down on the opposite side of the table, smiling broadly. I raise an eyebrow.
"What's up with you Mr Happy?" I say giggling. He stares at me, his emerald eyes washing over me, a goofy grin plastered on his face
"Nothing really. I'm just happy to be spending time with you, m'lady." I lightly blush at that.
"That's sweet. Y'know, I love being with you as well." He smirks at that.
"You still need to tell me what you were so lost in thought about." He says. I awkwardly smile. I was hoping we wouldn't go into this.
"Here are your desserts Y/N~Chan and Laurence~Kun." We both look at KC as she places a plate of cake and a milkshake in front of us. We thank her and she leaves. Saved by cake.

We dug in, both clearly enjoying our cakes and milkshakes. I love this rainbow cake! The layers are so colorful and delicious! The banana milkshake goes really well with this as well.
"You mind if I try yours?" I look up to see Laurence smiling and motioning to my cake. I pause for a second, going over whether or not I should let him near my valuable possession. I smile.
"Only if I can try yours." He smirks.
"Deal." We swap plates and cut a bit off and eat it. His mud cake was so rich and creamy. I'm definitely getting this sometime. One look at his face told me that he loved mine. We swap back and share our opinions.
"Yours is really good." I say, drinking my banana milkshake. He nods, swirling his around.
"As is yours."

Laurence's POV

When we're done, we leave, thanking an ecstatic KC on the way out. I heard her muttering ship names excitedly. I'm torn between fear or happiness about that. It's somewhere around noon. I intertwine Y/N's hand with mine as we walk back, she doesn't complain. I look down at her. She's only slightly shorter then me. Her H/L H/C sways in the breeze as we walk. Her grey eyes look straight ahead. She's so beautiful. Whenever I'm with her I forget about everything, it's not just her Energy. I thought Aph would be the one for me, I guess not.

We walk up the stone path to her door and walk in. I think she was expecting me to leave, she turned around as we got to the door. I just pick her up in a hug and kept walking. I closed the door with my foot as I hug carry a wiggling Y/N. I drop her on the couch and sit next to her. She sits up straight and meets my gaze. She looks confused.
"You still have to tell me what you were thinking about this morning." I say grinning. She half laughs and leans back into the cushions.
"It's not much really." I give her a blank stare.
"I was knocking for at least a minute." She giggled.
"Sorry." She says sheepishly, smiling at me.

I reach over and grab her waist, pulling her closer and hugging her.
"I'm not letting you go until you tell me." I say, snuggling into her shoulder.
"I don't mind if you don't..." She mutters to herself. I still heard it. I hug tighter.
"So?" She leans her head back, relaxing.
"Well... I was kind of just thinking about my situation." I pause.
"And what would that be?" I ask. She laughs.
"It doesn't matter anymore because I've made my choice." She says. I wonder what that is. She turns around to look me in the face. Her once grey eyes reverting to their natural color.
"I choose you silly." She through her arms around me and hugs me. I feel a burst of energy run through me. Happiness also bursts through me. I stroke her hair. She looks up at me and smiles, I lean down and kiss her. She flinches but shrugs and kisses back. We pull apart and blush.
"I'm honored beautiful." I whisper. "I'm glad you got your magics back as well." She chuckles.
"Some timing."