Aaron's Ending

Your POV

I'm laying on my couch, wondering what I'll do today. I'm not happy about this 'work ban' that the guys have given me. I appreciate that they care so much honestly. It feels nice. I'm wearing a red plaid shirt with black jeans and black socks, no shoes since I was on the couch. I was tempted to stroll around town, but I feel lazy, and quite hungry. Maybe I'll make some food...

I hear knocking at the door. I stand up and walk to open it. I swing the door open to reveal Aaron standing there in his red and silver armor, still wearing his bandana. He smiles when he sees me.
"Hey Aaron. What can I do for you?" I say cheerfully.
"I was just wondering if you were doing alright." He says calmly. I smile brightly.
"I'm doing well, thanks for checking up on me." I reply. He nods.
"It's no problem, I'm glad you're doing better." He says quietly. I pause.
"Would you like to come in? I was about to make something to eat." I welcome. He thinks for a moment.
"Sure. I haven't eaten yet, so thanks." He says stepping in.

I close the door and waltz into the kitchen. He awkwardly sits on a stool in front of the table. I guess his armors heavy.
"You guys should get armor like mine, y'know, light." I say while I heat up a pan and grab out some bacon and eggs. I hear him chuckle.
"As much as I'd love for the armor to be like yours and be light, you don't wear much armor." He responds. I chuck some bacon on the frying pan making it sizzle, some of the hot oil spits at me.
"Ah! You little..." I jump back from the spitting oil, clutching my arm.
"You alright?" I turn to see Aaron now standing up, tensed. I smile.
"It's fine, just hot oil." I let go of my arm and carefully turn the bacon over.
"My armors fine. Better then being a clunky, tin knight like you guys." I say, transferring the bacon to a plate and throw some sausages on the pan.

"Need some help?" He asks from behind me. I spin around. He was, what I assume, looking at me, waiting for a reply. I look around the kitchen.
"Sure. You can be on sausage duty." I say giggling. Sausage duty. He chuckles lightly then gets up and walks over to the pan.
"There's some herbs and spices and such there if you want." I point at the shelve of seasonings. He follows my hand and starts to examine the bottles of herbs and spices. He smiled when he saw some he liked.
"Thanks. These are pretty good quality." He says, still looking while turning the sausages.

I sit on the counter and watch as he picks out a garlic salt and something else. He lightly sprinkles some on the pan, making sure to cover everything.
"I'm guessing your a cook of sorts?" He turns and smiles sheepishly.
"I guess you could say that. I just know my ingredients." He scrolls through the shelves, looking for something. He turns to me.
"Do you have any mild chili powder?" He asks. I jump down and look through the shelve. It's a little high up so I have some difficulty with that. I barely see on my tippy toes. I bump into him a few times.
"There should be..." I mutter. I see a glimpse of the label and reach to grab it. I pull it out and hold it. I look to him.
"Is this the one?" I say, showing him. He nods.
"Yeah it is, thanks." He says, lightly sprinting it on the pan. I beam at my unusual helpfulness.

In a few minutes, we finished cooking everything. Aaron had finished cooking the eggs. I took the eggs and made little faces on the plate. Eggs for eyes, sausages for lips, and bacon for eyebrows. I handed Aaron his plate. I couldn't stop myself from giggling. He kind of just stared at it blankly for a second, then laughed. I sat down next to him.
"That's cute.." He mumbled. I don't think he knew I could hear him.
"I try." I said giggling. He blushed slightly and started to eat. I started to as well. Woah that's some good food!
"Wow, this is delicious! Good job." I say, with a happy grin. He lightly laughs.
"It's no problem. I'm glad you like it."

We finished doing the dishes and cleaning up and were sitting on the couch, talking.
"Y'know.. when I first met you..." He paused. "I thought I would never love someone ever again." He looks at me and smiles. "Guess you proved me wrong." I lean over and hug him. I feel him flinch then hug back. I chuckle a little.
"I'm glad I made you human again." I say jokingly. I felt, safe in his warm embrace.
"I know I'm not as charming a-as the other guys, but I still would l-like to say t-that I-I like y-you." He says, stuttering and tripping over his words. I smile at his words.
"I'm glad, because I like you too Aaron." I start blushing. I look up to face him. I smile.
"I don't care if you're not like the other guys, if anything, I'm glad. It means your you." He hugs me tighter. I feel so snug.

Aaron's POV

It felt so nice to hug her. I was so used to watching Travis do that, that I never thought that I would. When she returned my feelings, I felt so happy. I heard little snores. I look at Y/N to see that she's asleep. I feel my face heat up. She was laying on me while I hugged her. I also felt quite tired. I kissed her forehead before laying my head on hers and drifting off. The last thing I felt was a wave of Energy corse through me, ushering me into sleep.