Chapter 5 : New Home

Garroth's POV

A moment earlier

"Hey Laurence." Aphmau was motioning for him to come in. I wasn't paying much attention to them, I was looking at Y/N as she walked away. Wait why am I looking at her? Am I staring? Laurence clicked his fingers and I was back to reality.
"She got you too?" He whispered to me. I sighed and nodded.
"Same. She's not like the rest." He turned to got inside Aph's house. "Aph wanted me to tell her everything, so I'll see you later." I nodded and he went inside. I was still looking at her. Laurence is right. Without knowing exactly what I was doing, I started running after her. That's when I yelled.
"Y/N!"

Your POV

"Hey Garroth." He was slightly panting.
"Hey, need some h-help with, um, building your house?" Did he.. stutter? I giggled. Okay, okay, that was kinda cute. Gah what am I thinking.
"Sure, do you know a good spot?" He thought for a second.
"Yeah! There's a good place, it's, um, k-kinda close to where I l-live..." He mumbled that last part. I gave him a confused look.
"What did you say?" He looked up quickly and blushed.
"UM THIS WAY!" He started to run to where I suppose the spot was. I followed, catching up quickly. We stopped, it wasn't far, so why were we running? There was an empty plot of land where I suppose the house was meant to be.
"Does this plot look good for you?" He looked at me and smiled nervously. I smiled back and looked at the land. It was pretty big. Yeah this is good.
"Yeah it looks awesome! Thanks!"

~Time skip cuz your author is a lazy potato~

It was close to sun down, but we did it. Garroth was inside, I was outside admiring it. It was a double story, with a small basement. The walls were F/C with a stone path leading up to it. I felt someone hug me from behind and slightly pull me up.
"Woah, uh, hi?" I turned my head to see Laurence grinning at me.
"Hey beautiful, nice house. You did an amazing job." He hugged me tighter then set me down.
"Thanks, but I did have some help." As if on cue, Garroth walked down the path and stood next to me.
"Can't believe it took us only a few hours, you're a fast builder." He looked at me and I smiled.
"Yeah, I could've helped you, you know." I turned back to see Laurence pouting. I scratched the back of my neck.
"Sorry, I DID try and look for you while getting supplies but I couldn't find you." He shrugged.
"It's fine, I could've made it look better though." He smirked at Garroth. Garroth just raised his eyebrows at him. I couldn't help but giggle.This made them stop. They both started looking at me again. What are these guys' problem? As far as I'm concerned, I'm not all that pretty. I finally broke the silence.
"Well thanks for the help Garroth, I gotta go shopping. See you two later." I waved and they both waved back. I started to head to wherever the clothes shop could be. Maybe I should've brought one of them with me. Nah I'll be fine.

I came to a market place, not all that busy since it was around sundown, it was easy to see a sign that said "Attire." This must be it. I walked in to be greeted with the smell of flowers. I look to my right to see some in a vase. Cool.
"Hello! Your new here right? Well welcome to my shop!" I look to the counter to see a women with fiery hair, she was smiling at me.
"Hello, yes I am new. This is the clothes shop right?" She nodded and motioned for me to come over.
"Why yes it is! It's nice to meet you, I'm Cadenza, what's your name dear?"
"My name Is Y/N, and I'd like to buy some clothes." She dashed to me.
"THE Y/N? Oh my Irene, why of course, come come." She yanked me to a rack of clothes and picked out some she thought I would look good in. She gave me a light grey sweater with leggings and a dark red skirt. A winter outfit, nice. They seemed to fit. Next was a F/C long sleeve shirt , a pair of black short shorts and a pair of F/C sneakers with socks. We were there for a while and I got a lot of new outfits. She was so nice. She let me have everything half off, which I tried to pay full price believe me.

I walked outside to see that it was nighttime. Had I been there for that long? I walked home, hung up my new cloths and crashed on the bed. Today was too good to be true.

-