Chapter 20 : Aftermath

Aaron's POV

Its my turn to watch over Y/N. Every time it's my turn, I hope she wakes up, so do the other guys. I walk over to her and gently move her hair out of her face. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I smile and sit down next to her. I fold my arms on the bed and feel myself getting tired. I lower my head into my arms. A quick nap never hurt anyone...

Your POV

I wake up in an unknown bed. I hear quiet snores and turn to see Aaron sleeping. I look to see that I'm wearing a white shirt and white shorts. I turn back to Aaron's little snores. He's pretty cute. Gah feelings go away. I nudge his head. No use. I shake his arm. Nothing. I lean down and whisper in his ear.
"Hey, wake up." He mumbles something then looks up. He's bandanas off. He's shocked.
"Hey what's up?" He pulls me into a hug.
"It's about time you woke up..." I hug back and giggle.
"Why? How long was I out for?" He pulls back, blushing a little.
"A-About two weeks.." My smile turns to a frown.
"Dang, talk about beauty sleep." I laugh he chuckles. He stands up and offers a hand. I take it and stand up. His face turns red. I give a confused look. I look down to see that I'm showing quite a bit of skin. These shorts are pretty short and my shirt ends just before my shorts. I lightly laugh at his blushing.
"You know where my armor is?" His face is still red.
"I-It's over t-there, in the c-closet." I walk over to the closet and open it to see my armor neatly stacked and my usual clothes folded. I close the closet and turn back to Aaron.
"Have you been looking after me?" He paused then replied.
"Well yes, the other guys have been as well." I smile then walk over to him and hug him. He's surprised, but hugs back.
"Well thank you, you guys are patient." He chuckles.
"They were really angry and begging for Lucinda to make an awakening potion." We pull apart.
"Did she make it?" He shook his head.
"No. It would have bad effects if you woke up before you recovered." That's when I remembered. I pull up my shirt a little and see no mark. I look up to see Aaron blushing red again. I can't help but laugh at the tomato.
"If you keep this up you'll beat Garroth as tomato king." I giggle.
"I-It's not like I-I'm t-trying." He stutters. I tilt my head.
"Yeah huh. I'm just glad it didn't leave a mark. That would been swimming thrown out the window." He stares at me again.
"Whys that?" I lightly laugh.
"Bikinis and scars don't mix." I chuckle. He smiles.
"You'd look good even with scars." He half mumbles it but I heard it.
"Thank you, I feel better." He looks alarmed. He closes his eyes and steps forwards. He opens to reveal calm black eyes. He slightly towers over me. He leans down and kisses me. I'm surprised but I give in. He pulls away and goes to walk out.
"I'll go get Aphmau for you." And with that the tomato's gone. I really wasn't expecting that...

Aphmau's POV

"Hey Aph?" I whip my head to see Aaron smiling. I get up from my chair.
"Yes?"
"She's awake." I practically burst from excitement and relief. I sprint out of the guards tower. The guys were outside the door. I accidentally run Travis over when I jump out the door.
"Travis! I'm so so so sorry!" He groans and gets up. The guys give me strange looks.
"What's the matter Aph?" Laurence asks. I smile widely.
"Y/N is awake!" Shocked expressions flood them. I start running and I hear them following close behind. I slam open the door to the house and run up the stairs. The echoes of the guys following me is all I hear. I stop at the door of Y/N's room. She's siting on her bed with a confused look. It's goes away and she starts laughing.
"Did you just run a marathon?" I was about to answer but all the guys burst through the door and knock me over.
"OW!" I yell. The guys scramble off and I get up. Y/N stands and laughs.
"Talk about a rampage." I run over and hug her, she hugs back tight.
"Y/N THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! YOU SAVED US ALL!" I put her down and she smiles.
"It was my fault, so, I had to fix it. So, no worries." I look to the guys and see them about to drool. I snap my fingers and they get back into it. Aaron laughs from the doorway. Maybe we put Y/N in a too revealing outfit.
"I'm aware I'm ugly, no needs to stare guys." She chuckles. The guys instantly stiffen.

Garroth's POV

I can't move. She looks like an angel. Dressed in that I can't help but stare. I can tell the guys are doing the same. I don't even care that I look like a tomato. Her H/C hair looks perfect for someone that's been asleep for a few weeks, and her E/C eyes are so full of life. I'm glad she's back.

Laurence's POV

Woah. She looks perfect. I can't help but stare. I gotta commend Aphmau and Lucinda in their style. It looks like she fell straight from heaven. What I'd give to make her mine. I know the others are staring too. I hate competition. I'm just happy she's finally awake. It felt like eternity.

Dante's POV

Wow. Just wow. She's in full perfection. I don't even know what Aphs screaming about, I'm just too focused on Y/N. Are the others staring? I guess so, I don't blame them, but I don't like it. I'm probably blushing up a storm. I'm glad that she's finally here.

Travis' POV

WOO SHE LOOKS GOOD! I can't help but stare. It's a mans nature to stare at something so perfect. I know the guys are staring. I know I'll get her, I'm Travis after all! Still, these guys are good. Whatever, I'm just glad she's awake again. She was seriously hurt...

Aaron's POV

I laugh at the others staring. I won't tell them that I just kissed her, maybe later. She does look perfect though... Guess I'm the lucky one she woke up for. Though. I can't blame them for staring... I'm not happy about it...

Your POV

These guys are super weird. I snap my fingers.
"Guys, it's just clothing come on." They finally snap out of it and blush. Aaron's chuckling from the corner. Aphmau's laughing as well. I feel kinda embarrassed. I should've changed...
"Aph, could you get everyone to leave, I feel like I should change..." She regains her composure.
"Alright! Everyone to the living room. Get out!" She laughs through the sentence and pushes everyone out the door. I lock the door and sigh. I get changed and make the bed.

I skip down the stairs and go to the living room. They all see me and smile, except for Travis.
"Awwww, but you looked so good in that other outfit!" He groans. I chuckle.
"Sorry, you guys staring made me uncomfortable." They all blush. I take a seat on the couch next to Aphmau. The guys were sitting on the couch, except for Aaron and Garroth, who were standing because there wasn't enough room.
"So Y/N I have a lot of questions." I lean back.
"Fire away." Aphmau pauses then says.
"How did you manage to take out that army." I ponder for a second. Garroth sits down next to me, still blushing a little, the guys growl. I ignore it.
"Well, I just, fought I guess... Not much to fighting." Aph nods.
"But how did you expel that much Energy?" I think.
"Well, my first big hit took a lot of of me. And when I went to close combat, I quickly transferred their Energy to me when I hit them." This time Aaron spoke up.
"So you can take a large amount of Energy just by a quick touch?" I slowly nod.
"Not a large amount, but enough to sustain another slash." Aphmau asks the next one.
"Did anything happen while you were asleep." I think.
"I don't know. I don't remember anything. I only remember waking up, oh and getting shot." I lean back into the comfy couch. I cross my arms while I think. Something happened, I just can't recall it.