Chapter 10 : Quiet Peace

Travis' POV

Yes! I got the perfect idea! I just hope the guys don't come and ruin it. Ugh if they do that I swear! Now, I just gotta find Y/N. I should be able to totally win her over if my plan works, though, I can't help but fall for her. I just hope she feels the same way.

Your POV

I was home reading a book about a dragon slayer who has to pass his sword to his son, but a shadow steals it and takes it to the underworld. Its pretty good. I was dressed in a green plaid shirt with black skinny jeans and blue sneakers. I didn't know where to meet Travis, so I just stayed at home, hopefully he comes and gets me. I had just finished making the tiny basement into a little home within a home for D/N. It had a little kennel, a chew toy box and everything. I was pretty proud. He seemed to like it. I was just starting a new chapter of the book when I hear a pattern of knocks on my door. I opened it to Travis with a bouquet of flowers. He was smiling brightly. He was out of uniform and now in a white shirt, and brown shorts. Man he looked different.
"Hey Y/N! These, um, are for you." He gave me the flowers, they were a mix of red, orange and yellow tulips. He was slightly blushing, I think I am too.
"Aw thanks, ready to hangout?" I smiled at him. I quickly put the flowers on the table and came back to him. I closed the door and he took my hands. I tried to struggle but it was no use so I just let him. We walked through town for a little while, looking at the Irene statue, and water fountain in the plaza, we had a minute water fight at the plaza. We didn't get too wet because we stopped and agreed that it's probably a bad idea. The sun was close to setting. He led me through a guard tower on the outskirts of the town, we went through another door and like that we were outside of the walls. The trees looked so beautiful. The sun's array of colors shone through the trees and made it feel magical. I couldn't help but admire the colors on our way to wherever Travis was taking me. I have a feeling this is going to be great.

He took me to a place on the hill with a perfect view of the sun setting. He prepared a little picnic and everything. I stared in awe of the sun setting. Red, orange, yellow and purple tinted clouds spread across the horizon. We sat down and ate. There were little sandwiches and sweets through the basket. It was pretty delicious. Afterwards, we talked about some small things, like my childhood, things about himself and how he came across the village. He asked me about my powers and how they worked exactly.
"It's weird, I can manipulate energy that I absorb or take. Then it can form into what I think about. I do have to push the particles together for the object to be the object. It's really fun though." He smiled. I was really happy. Who knew that the pervert could be so nice? He held my waist and pulled me closer. I suddenly felt tired, I tried to say awake but, I couldn't, it just felt nice in his arms. So with that, I feel asleep with my head on his shoulder.

Travis' POV

This is perfect. The colors are so cool. And Y/N looks beautiful as always. I felt something heavy on my shoulder and saw that Y/N was sleeping on my shoulder. She never fails to be cute. I laid there for a few more minutes admiring her. Dang Travis, you know how to pick the right ones. When it got darker, I picked her up bridal style to a nearby tree and set her down. I sat next to her, wrapped my arms around her and also fell asleep.

I woke up to a bird screaming. That's what it sounded like anyways. I saw that Y/N was still asleep. Her Energy aura makes me wanna hold her forever. I got up, picked her up bridal style and carried her to her house. I really need another nap. Trees aren't exactly comfy. I got to her house and set her down on her bed. It was still early morning, so I should make it back the guards tower without any of the guys noticing. I kissed her forehead and left. Too bad we fell asleep early, it was still amazing though. Maybe I shouldn't tell the guys what happened, they would probably kill me. I don't care, I had lots of fun, I hope she did as well.

-