Chapter 4 : Phoenix Drop

Your POV

D/N had come to sit next me, I pet him while I told the rest of the story.
"The lady explained that I could do all sorts of things with it. The main reason she was telling me this was because she was getting old, and had to give the element away to someone she deemed acceptable. I guess that was me. So she transferred its power to me. It hurt for a bit but then knocked me out, when I woke up. The guards had found me, but I managed to outrun them. A few months pasted, and I had gotten a good grip of my new found powers. I could take and give the energy, and manipulate things with it, like make a sword for example. They captured me when I was sleeping and then escaped by fighting them all."
"Wow," they both said. They were still staring, still not used to it, heck, I'm not even used to people.
"That's quite the story," Laurence said and got up. Garroth also got up and offered his hand. I toke it and dusted myself off. We continued walking to this Phoenix Drop. I got asked little questions on the way there, like how it all works and such. I responded the best I could. Why am I telling them all this? Irene, I'm stupid, it's like, the first rule to never tell anyone your back story. Why did I give so much detail?! But.. I am honestly surprised that they believed me. It's not every day you run into a princess. Gah I hate that word. It just means getting what you want and your a total girly girl. Thank Irene I'm not like that.

Third Person POV

As they walked, they all reached a village. The gate was big, but the wall weren't as big as other places Y/N has been. Garroth signalled to a guard in the guards tower, and like that the gate was opened. They walked in to see townsfolk rushing around. The place wasn't really big, but the people seemed happy. The guys led Y/N to a purple house. Laurence knocked on the door and a women with amber eyes and raven black hair answered with a smile.

Y/N POV

Why must this house be so purple? I can't judge, my house would probably be F/C... Lawrence knocked and a lady with amber eyes and raven black hair answered. She wore a purple and white dress.
"Laurence, Garroth hey! Did you find the bandits?" She spoke, she seemed excited. I was behind Garroth and Lawrence. I don't think she sees me.
"Yeah we did, 3 dead, and we left the last knocked out." I looked at Garroths head while he spoke. I am behind him after all. And 'we'? Boy you didn't even move.
"We? Don't you mean Y/N Gar?" Laurence chucked and stepped aside to reveal me. I'm glad SOMEONE gave me credit.
"Wow your pretty! My names Aphmau and I'm the lord of this village!" She shook my hand. Did she call me pretty? Pretty sure i'm the opposite but okay.
"Thanks, my names Y/N, and it's nice to meet you." Her jaw was open.
"Wait. THE Y/N?!" I awkwardly smiled and nodded.
"Wow, I'm super sorry all that happened to you."
"Thank you, but it's fine, I'm doing better now."
Aphmau paused and then chirped up.
"Why don't you live in Phoenix Drop! It's really nice here, I'm sure you'll love it." She looked at me with happy eyes, man I feel bad.
"Id love to, except.. I can't." I looked down, then back up her. Her expression was confused, so we're the boys.
"Wait why not?" Laurence said. I paused.
"If I stay here, then this place is a target for my father. I don't want anything bad to happen to this place, because your right, it is nice here." I awkwardly smiled, how can you make this situation better? It's hard to say that.
"Nonsense!" She perked up again. How does she stay so positive? "We'll be ready if anyone try's to attack. So you're fine to live here." I smiled. It'll be different now.
"Well thank you, Ill take you up on that." Those boys looked happy and relieved, Aphmau was excited.
"Great! Set up your house wherever, and I'm sure Garroth and Laurence would be happy to help you build." I looked at them both, they looked back and they happily nodded. I turned back to Aphmau. Why is everyone so nice and helpful? And why didn't I find this place earlier? I said goodbye and started to walk around. I heard someone call me name. I turned to see Garroth running towards me.

-

Done! Hope you enjoyed this part!