Garroth's Ending

Your POV

I was strolling around town, since the guys have banned me from working for awhile, despite my complaints. I'm glad they care so much honestly. No one really cared about me so much, besides Nathan of course, but I hardly saw him growing up. I'm wearing a bright blue plaid shirt with black jeans, grey sneakers and a dark blue scarf. I guess you know my color theme. Something's not right here. I look around.
"He's run off again..." I sigh. D/N has a habit of running off while with me, it kind of worries me.
"Need help?" I turn around to see Garroth. I smile.
"It's nothing, D/N just ran off again." I say. He nods.
"I-I could help you look for him." He offers, slightly stuttering. I giggle at his little stutters.
"Sure, but don't you have a shift?" I ask. He pauses for a second, then smiles.
"I'm technically helping you." He replies. I give a goofy grin.
"Then let's go." I say and walk towards the outer walls of the town, with Garroth following.

Garroth's POV

We've been searching for an hour now. She may not have her Energy right now, but I still love her presence. There's just something so different with her, I forget that I love Aph when I'm around her. I can't explain it properly. I snap out of my thoughts when I blink to see Y/N snap her fingers in front of me. I blush when I come to.
"You okay there? You zoned out for awhile." She says giggling. I sheepishly scratch the back of my neck. I stare into her eyes. Her grey eyes have gotten more and more E/C specks in them, it's quite weird, but beautiful in a way.
"We're at a dead end." I blink and rip my gaze away from her, to see that we in fact, are at a dead end in an unpopulated corner of the village. I look down to see Y/N with her hands on her hips and staring out into the town. She turns to me.
"Where now?" I pause.
"We could walk along the wall and turn at the plaza." I say, proud of not stuttering.

She nods and starts walking, I quickly grab her arm. She stops and turns her head to look at me. I must look like a blushing mess.
"Yessum?" She says. I loosen my grip and let my arm drop to my side.
"W-Well, I-I, um, wanted t-to tell y-you something..." I say, looking down. She spins around and steps closer, smiling brightly.
"What's that?" She replies. I take a deep breathe and look her in the face.
"I-I l-love you Y/N." I say, tripping on the word 'love'. I straighten and smile faintly, still a blushing mess. I'm not sure if she'll return my feelings... She looks momentarily frozen, but then she smiles again. Her eyes dancing in joy.
"I'm glad. Because I love you too Garroth." She walks over and hugs me. I hug her back tightly. I'm so incredibly happy. We let go after awhile.
"What made you pick me?" I say after a few seconds. She looks down.
"Your you. And you are perfect, even your little cute stutters." She giggles after saying that. I chuckle.

I grab her hands and pull her closer. She raises and eyebrow as I cup her face with one of my hands. I lean in and kiss her. She kisses back. There's something about it though. We slowly pull apart. I open my eyes to see F/C particles surround us. I spin around, looking at the magic forming around us. I hear her giggle. I spin back to see her eyes now F/C. Energy courses through me, and it feels great. She blinks a few time and the particles disappear. Her eyes also go back to their natural color. She thrusts a fist in the air.
"Yes! It's back." I grab her hand that's in the air and twirl her. I pull her in closer.
"I-I was wondering.. W-Would you like to be my g-girlfriend?" I say, as confidently as I could muster. Her cheeks turn a light pink. She throws her arms around me in a hug.
"Of course." I pick her up in a hug and spin her around. I can't believe this is happening! I can't express how happy I am!

She laughs as I put her down. I freeze as I hear low growling behind me. Slowly, I turn to see D/N sitting down and watching us.
"And where were you mister?" Y/N says as she skips over to pet him. He doesn't take his eyes off me as she pets and scratches him, his tags wags though. Y/N crouches down next to him, making herself look small next to the large wolf.
"Shh it's okay. He's a good guy." She says stroking his head. D/N looks to her then stands up. He walks over to me. I'm not sure whether to be terrified or just let him attack me. He sits down and lowers his head in front of me. He was almost up to my chest when he sat in front of me. I gingerly pat his head. Y/N claps with a broad smile from behind him.
"Aww he likes you." She cooes. I chuckle and stop patting him. He stands up and walks away, towards the center of town. Y/N walks over and stands beside me, arms crossed.
"He's a weird pooch." She says, chuckling. I wrap an arm around her and pull her close.
"Got that right."