Chapter 14 : Remain Calm

Your POV

Dante, Garroth and Travis were all staring at me. Nathan was still calming down. I was fine, just a bruised ego. I spoke first.
"Hey... Sorry you guys had to see that. We normally keep our family issues... private..." I looked down. That was kinda embarrassing... I turn to hug Nathan. He's taller then me, so he puts his chin on my head. We pull apart. I give him a half smile.
"Are you okay?" He also gives me a half smile and nods.
"I'm just unsure of what he'll do now. You know how he is..." I can agree with that. That man will do anything to get what he wants. Thats how he became a Lord. A little bit of royal blood and attitude is all it took. Nathan looks like he needs a time out. I don't blame him. He says a goodbye and sorry to the guys, and leaves. Guess I'm left to answer their questions. Garroth speaks first.
"Y/N, I'm sorry..." I turn my head to see him looking guilty. He turned away I half smile.
"You don't have do apologize, he's just... Him." I scratch the back of my neck. The short lived silence is broken by Travis.
"Babe, how did you do that?"
"Do what?" He got glares from Dante and Garroth, but didn't care.
"That power thing, when you made him fall." I pondered the answer.
"Well, Energy is weird. It can't be created or destroyed, but it can be stored, transferred or transformed. I simply transferred most of his Energy to my body. It's a complicated feeling, but I mainly just wanted him to shut up..." They nodded.
"So you can't make more, and you can't get kill it. You can only move it, or store it?" Dante almost whispered. I nod.
"That's basically it. I can also make it physical. Like my claws, particles transformed into an object. Then expelled from them to release the stored energy in physical form. It's complicated, but easy when you get the hang of it." They looked like their minds were blown. So was mine what I was first taught. (This is sooomme next level science :3)
"Y/N." I looked to see Dante speaking. He smiled. "We got your back if he comes back." I smiled and hugged them. Thanks. We parted and I went off to do my job. I walked for a few seconds before I heard someone calling my name. I turn to see Garroth running up to me. He looked nervous.
"Uh, c-could I talk to you?" I nodded and we went to sit by the plaza. We sat on a bench in front of the water fountain. I turn to toss my F/C cape aside and turn my head to face him. His baby blue eyes stared into mine for awhile. We snapped out of it.
"So, what did you wanna talk about?" He started to blush. Why do you have to do that?

Garroth's POV

It was about time I told her this. I'm a fool for not doing it earlier. I hope she doesn't get mad.
"I-I, am a R-Romeave..." Her expression turned sad. I did something wrong, didn't I?
"I-I was a-also the first one y-you were to m-marry.." I mumbled the last bit but I think she heard. I looked up and she hugged me. I was really surprised. I hugged her back.
"I-I so sorry, thanks for telling me." I hugged her tighter. Thank Irene she's not upset. We let go after what seemed a nice forever. And she tried to smile through her sadness. Her E/C look sad but bright.
"Sorry for, well, making you worry about a forced marriage."
"W-What? You d-don't have to apologize, it's not your f-fault.." Ugh why must I stutter?!
"I know, I still feel bad though." She stands up.
"How about a drink, on me?" I get up.
"Only if you let me pay for you." She giggles.
"How bout you pay for mine, and I pay for yours?" I nod.

We walk to Kawaii~Chans cafe. I don't really like it here, there's waaay to much pink, but I'll stay for her. When KC say us come in she started her 'squealing fangirling frenzy.' Y/N just laughed.
"Hello Y/N~Chan and Garroth~Kun! What can I get for you?" She was trying to contain herself.
"Garroth, what do you want?"
"A caramel shake please."
"Cool, I'll have a chocolate and vanilla swirl shake please." KC memorized the order.
"Okay, Kawaii~Chan will get that for you, that'll be 2 diamonds." We each payed a diamond and sat down at a table. She started giggling. I instantly started blushing a little.
"What's so f-funny?" She smiles.
"Laurence told me that you didn't like this cafe, so thanks for coming with me."
"Well he's r-right, but I will come in here for you, a-anytime.." She looked at me kindly. I can't get over her. She moved some H/C out of her face and started chuckling.
"KC is dying over there." I look over the counter to see that she was right. KC was trying to contain her fangirling. It was pretty funny. I start quietly laughing with Y/N. This is nice.

Next thing we knew our drinks were here. The caramel shake was sooo good. I could tell Y/N was enjoying hers. I look up and spoke.
"M-Mind if I try y-yours? I never had anything b-besides this." She smiled.
"Only if I can try yours." I blushed. And nodded. We switched drinks and took a sip. I could tell I was madly blushing. Y/N was also blushing a lot. We switched back drinks.
"Caramels are really good. I-I'll have to have it next time." Good to know she stutters as well.
"Y-Yeah yours is really g-good too, I'll get a c-chocolate and vanilla swirl n-next time too." She started giggling. It's really cute. I hear squeals and turn to hear KC making up ship names. Uh oh.

We finished, said thanks to KC and left. It's pretty dark so I walked Y/N home. Times flies when your having fun. The streets were empty. I'm glad this day went nice, well, the afternoon anyway. We got to her house and she unlocked the door.
"Hey, thanks for a great time." Her eyes were bright, even in the dark.
"I-It's no problem, I'm glad you f-feel better."
She was about to say something but I cut her off by kissing her. Her lips were soft. I felt the energy go through me. It was such a great feeling. I pulled away and could tell that I could put tomatoes to shame. She was also red. She started giggling.
"T-Thanks G-Garroth." She smiles. Her smile could light up the night.
"I-It's, um, no p-problem. Um, g-goodnight Y-Y/N." She waved as she went in. I had a silent victory, then headed back to the guard tower. I wonder what the guys would say if I told them?

-