Dante's Ending

Dante's POV

I'm walking around, looking for something to do. Patrols are nice and all, but when you've helped everyone, it gets kind of boring. I have to say, my armor looks amazing. Silver and dark blue goes well together. There is a few benefits to patrolling though. The smile on peoples faces, and exploring places that no one really looks at anymore. No one could really tell me off for snooping around, well, except Aph. But she rarely did, so I was in the clear. I turn a corner and see Y/N walking with D/N trailing behind her. She wore a dark blue hoodie with grey shorts and black combat boots. For a short beauty, she had nice legs. I don't have any shame do I?

"Hey Y/N!" I say jogging up to her. She looks up and smiles at me, stopping when I come up to her.
"Hey Dante. What's up?" She replies happily. I stand in front of her, gazing at her. Her grey eyes looked so different on her. They were nice with the E/C specks. She looked beautiful nonetheless.
"I was just patrolling. Care to accompany me?" I say. She giggles.
"I thought you guys banned me from working." She says, putting her hands on her hips. I smile.
"Well, your technically not working, but it's just hanging out with me." She nods at my response.
"Alright, let's go then." She says walking ahead. It takes a few seconds before I catch up and match her pace. I look to my side to see D/N walking next to me. I reach down and pet his head while we walk.

Your POV

I see Dante petting D/N out of the corner of my eye. I smile to myself. Blues get along well I guess. He looks up just in time to slam into a pole. He falls back with a groan. I crouch down, biting my lip to stop myself from laughing.
"Good going Dante. Are you hurt?" I say, trying my best not to laugh. He scrunches up his face and sits up, holding his nose. D/N peers down curiously, nudging his hands. Dante shakes his head and looks at me. I can't help it. I break out and fall back in little laughing fits. He has a big red line in the center of his head. It looks like someone used red paint to spilt his face in half. He pouts at my laughter. He pets D/N as he watches me. He smiles a little, but hides it straight after. I still saw it.
"Good to see you care so much." He says, turning his face away dramatically. I reach out with an unsteady hand.
"I-I'm sorry. I just can't help it." I say then immediately go back into a laughing fit.

I stand up and offer him a hand. He looks at it and thinks twice.
"C'mon. You should get up." I say, finally over laughing. I think my six-pack has started. He rolls his eyes and slowly takes my hand. I yank him up. He bounces up and pushes me with his body against the pole while still holding my hand. I give him a confused look. I wash it away when I see his expression. He was waiting for that.
"Oh how the tables have turned." He says evilly. I raise an eyebrow and stifle a laugh. He leans in closer, almost touch my face. I could feel his even breathes. I smile.
"You forgot something." I whisper. He looks confused.

Now I'm the one smiling evilly. I move my lips next to his ear.
"Look down." I see him shiver then look down. A small 'uh oh' escapes his mouth. I look down as well. A very angry D/N was sitting down next to me. He lunges at Dante, making him usher a small scream and fall down. I giggle as I watch him go down.
"You have a habit of falling down, don't you?" I say smugly. D/N was now sitting next to the fallen Dante. Every time Dante tried to move to get up, D/N would growl, making him go back down. It's amazing what you can teach a beast legally. Dante looks at me fearfully.
"A little help? Please..?" He says, his voice almost a whisper. I step over him and kneel down next to D/N, petting his head.
"Such a good boy." I say, as he nuzzles his head into my hand. Dante scoffs.
"How come he's so nice to you! I didn't do anything." He states. I giggle.
"In his eyes, it looked like I was in trouble. He's so smart." I say admirably.
"Can I get up then?" I nod and he slowly gets up, D/N doesn't growl this time. He stands up and pats himself down, glancing at D/N occasionally. I reach and hold Dante's hand. He looks confused.

"Don't look at him like that. He's just a puppy." I say jokingly, dropping his hand and putting mine on my hips. He grabs mine again and stares into my eyes. His blue eyes washing through mine.
"I wanted to tell you something." He says with a pink tint forming on his cheeks. I pause.
"And what's that?" I say curiously. He looks down, then back up to me.
"I-I love you." He says, almost whispering. I blush brightly when he says that. I let go of his hands and hug him, placing my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me.
"I love you too blue." I say, looking up at him. He had a goofy grin on his face, I guess I did too. He leans down and kisses me. I close my eyes and kiss back. We pull away after awhile and turn red. We both look down at D/N on his back with his paws covering his eyes. It was cute, but I knew what he meant. I giggle as I watch him toss and turn.
"Grow up poochy."