Chapter 3 : Getting to know me

Your POV

"So pretty mystery, what's your name?" I chuckled. This brunette doesn't quit does he? I paused, knowing I was going to regret this.
"... Y/N, Y/N L/N." They both stopped and stared at me. The blonde was the first to speak.
"Y/N? No way..." Their stares were uncomfortable. I nodded. Brunette spoke next.
"Woah, your even more beautiful in person." Again? The other guy growled at him, I laughed.
"Anyways," I spoke up, "What are your names?" We started walking again.
"I'm Garroth, and this is Laurence" They both smiled.
"Nice to properly meet you then." They both nodded. More waves of questions. Why were these guys so friendly? D/N was trailing behind, he/she was definitely on edge. They asked me my story, and I told them.
"I'm daughter of the Lord of V/N, I have a twin brother, and we've been on the run for a long time. Few years or so?" They both nodded.
"What were you running for? You're pretty well known, but I'd like to hear it from you" I kept looking straight, these cuffs were starting to hurt. They must've forgot about them, oh well. I clear my throat.
"When I was 15, I was told I was to marry the oldest son of Oh'Kasis, and when I refused, I was told it was final. My brother helped me escape. He stayed back while I ran. He held back the guards for a while. You see, he's a fire elemental." They were both surprised. I don't blame them, it's extremely rare to be born an elemental. I continued.
"It wasn't long before they found me, a month or two. I was told I was told to marry the youngest next, since the oldest ran away. Guess he didn't want it as well. I ran away again. This time for a year. I was found again. The lord, or my father, doesn't care about us, he's cruel, only using me and my brother as pawns. I don't think he knows what emotions are." I chuckled at that, "I was almost 18 when I was told I was to marry the middle child of the Romeaves. It was much easier to escape this time. Aaannd I'm still on the run."
They both looked sad, Garroth looked paranoid. I shrugged it off and kept walked. Laurence was about to say something when I cut him off.
"Wait, stop," They both looked confused but stopped. I closed my eyes and mumbled, 3, no 4. They were still looking at me when I stepped forward. I sensed them. I jumped and brung my hands under me, then brought them up to my front and snapped the cuffs. Free. I grabbed my bow from Garroth, he stole it from me earlier, but never questioned it. I grabbed it in time to hit the guy charging at me in the chest with an arrow. It went so fast. They both stood there like idiots. 3. I sensed one in the tree. I quickly aimed and shot the darkness that was the trees. I turned to shoot another charging from the back. I shot him directly in the chest, I heard a thud, turned and saw the guy in the tree, dead on the ground. Headshot, 1 left. I sense him behind me. I swiftly turned and elbowed his head and elbowed his chest, then kicked his head while he was falling. He was knocked out. I turned to the guys, their jaws were open. I pushed my bow back into Garroth's hands, he snapped back into it in time to catch it. Laurence blinked, then spoke.
"Woah, that was.. incredible." I smiled warmly.
"Well someone had to protect you ladies," I crosses my arms and grinned. I started walking, they quickly followed. Garroth spoke.
"How did you do that? You fight really well." I smiled.
"Those were the bandits we were looking for," Laurence chimed in.
"Your welcome, lots of training, and thanks." I turned to smile at Garroth, he looked down and blushed. Whys he blushing? I shrugged if off.
"Anyways, I have a question." I turned back to see that Laurence was talking. I nodded.
"You said you escaped more easily the last time, how was that?" I slowly nodded and replied.
"Well, when I escaped the second time, I came across this old lady. She said she needed help to de-weed her garden, so I said I would. She took me back to house and I help de-weed her house. Then she told me something." I paused, "I told her all about me, about my father and the planned weddings. She said she could help, so I asked how? She said that she possesses a certain element, one she said I could have and use, one very powerful. It's called Energy." I paused again. We had stopped, and they were both staring at me. I must be a good story teller. I smiled to myself and sat down, they both did too. The grass was soft. I got comfy and continued.

-

Story continued in the next one. Hope you enjoyed!