Draco Malfoy x Reader: Not a Word

It was the day before the Halloween feast. You were in your fourth year here at Hogwarts and were a Gryffindor. You were sitting next to Harry across from Fred, George, and Ron. You were all talking about how many tricks we thought Fred and George had placed around the castle when Proffessor Quirrell came rushing in. "TROLL!!!!! IN THE DUNGEON!" Then he fell to the floor. Children screamed and began panicking when Dumbledore silenced them. I wasn't listening to a word he said though, was this all true. 

You went up to find Fred and George but only found George, "Where's Fred?" You asked him.

 He wiggled his eyebrows at me in a teasing way, "I don't know." He said dead serious. 

He called into the boys dormitory as if to prove a point, "Oi! Fred you there." 

There was no answer. George peeked in the door. "He's not here." George said panic in his eyes. 

You refused to believe it. "Is this a joke, he is in there you know he is." George shook his head furiously. You were beginning to panic, Fred and George were your best friends, you couldn't live with yourself if Fred died at the hands of a troll. George and you raced out of the portrait hole to find him. You went up George went down. As you were going around a dark corner. Someone grabbed your waist and your mouth so you wouldn't scream. The arms were firm and strong. They pulled you into a spare broom closet then released you. 

"What're you doing up here?! You're ruining everything!" It was Draco Malfoy. He smacked you across the face, you're going to forget you ever..." He trailed off as he heard someone coming, 

"Y/n, Y/n?" It was Fred  and George calling your name. 

You were about to call out to them when Malfoy shoved his mouth onto yours to shut you up. You screamed inside his mouth but he bit your lip fiercely. He shoved you up against the broom closet wall, you tried to squirm away but he forced your hands to the wall and kissed you harder. You gave up squirming and just to surprise him into getting off of you, you kissed him back. Hard. You opened up your mouth to him. He ran his tongue into your mouth, but not trusting you he didn't remove his hands from your wrist, but his grip was loosening. You tore your hands away from his grip, but to his and your surprise you just ran your hands through his silky blonde hair. locking your fingers in it and pushing your tongue into his mouth this time. You had control now, you could run back out to Fred and George now, but you didn't want to. You were too caught up in Draco now. You bit his tongue lightly and he moaned into your mouth. He pinched your side lightly and you twirled your fingers further into his hair. A fiery hot passion now burning in you both. Draco let his grip on you loosen, one hand wrapped around your waist and the other falling to your butt. You had one hand in his hair and the other around his neck now. He pinched you and you yelped a bit into his kiss. Both of you battling for control now, the fire never burning out within you both. Then Fred and George came bursting into the closet finding you two locked in the kiss. Neither of you looked up, even though you both knew they were there. They closed the door embarrassed and Draco and you heard them laughing their way down the stairs. In your weakness Draco shoved you back against the other wall, forcing you down so that your hands were pressed against the wall again, but not by his hands. You were now sitting on the ground, Draco on top of you, he broke the kiss and started kissing up and down your neck. His cold hands rubbed against your shoulders taking off your robe, leaving you in your regular clothes. You ripped his off forcefully too. But neither of you went further, knowing you wouldn't be able to stop if you did. Draco pulled away softly rubbing your arms. 

He got up and offered you a hand. You didn't except it. You got up on your own and dusted yourself off. "Not a word, Malfoy." You glared at him, "I'm not admitting that I like you, but if I did, what would you say?" You asked hopefully. Draco smirked, "I'd say your a foolish person y/n. Because I don't kiss people I don't like." He winked and walked out of the closet slamming the door in your face. "Ah, rude." You said pushing the door open hard. It smacked against the wall and you heard Filch yell after you, "I'll get you!"