Bill Weasley x Reader: Saved part 2

You paced back and forth, biting your nails in front of the fireplace at the Weasley House. Someone would be here any minute, you thought scratching your mark subconsciously.

Just as you thought it, someone attempted twisting your doorknob and you froze, holding your breath. They stopped when they realized it was locked, you swallowed and they knocked. "Y/n, you in there?" The voice asked.

You said nothing trying to stay as quiet as you could. "Y/n if you're in there please say something. It's kinda awkward talking to the wall. But if I have to talk to the door all night to get you to come out I will."

You stayed silent still. "Please?" He pleaded near a whisper. "Fine." You heard his voice solidify as you stiffened. "I guess I'll be here." You heard him slide down the door and sit  outside.

As he began talking, you slid down on the inside and listened.
~~~~~

"Y/n, I know that you're trapped here...technically. But I, well i want to start off by saying that I'll let you out...if you want."

You were shocked at this. The Weasleys had caught you, a wanted deatheater just last week. Bill didn't have the power to take you out did he?

"This isn't some kind of double cross or anything where I make you join the order although we'd be lucky to have a talented witch like yourself. But that's beside the point." He waited for you to say something, but you didn't.

"I can't believe I didn't meet you until 3rd year, why'd you even take arithmancy?" He laughed. "We had every class together that we could seeing as you're a Slytherin and I'm a Gryffindor. I tried so damn hard to impress you."

You stifled a laugh, remembering what he told you next, "I came up with all kinds of fake equations. Oh and remember when the Slytherins and Ravenclaws were on edge so you had to have Herbology with us. And I saw you and dropped that mandrake?" He laughed and you smiled. "And in 4th year when you joined the Slytherin quidditch team, same year as Charlie joined Gryffindor. I accidentally cheered for you when you scored on him. He didn't talk to me for 2 weeks."

You bit your lip remembering that day. You hadn't actually noticed Bill cheering but you heard him and Charlie arguing outside after the game. That was the first clue you got that Bill liked you.

"5th year, hmm..." he thought.

For the first time you accidentally spoke. "The hippogriff?"

You could hear Bill's smile in his voice at hearing your voice. "Yeah, the hippogriff, how could I forget? Professor Winstead paired all the Gryffindors up with Slytherins for that in hopes of, what was it? Creating an unbreakable bond between the houses? You got partnered up with me and I was so nervous I was sweating and blushing like a tomato and you thought I was disgusting. No what was it you said?" He asked.

You smiled, "I said you looked and smelled worse than the hippogriffs insides."

Bill laughed, "Yeah, so I made it a point to show off for you, flipping and twisting over the lake. Then, I fell off and you saved my butt."

You tried again to stifle your laugh, but couldn't help giggling a little.

You heard the change in Bill's voice as he began talking again. "I avoided you the rest of the year I was so embarrassed and I tried to in 6th year too, but I couldn't help bugging you in arithmancy and divination."

"Remember that terrible one liner you tried in divination?" You asked.

"Oh yeah, I decided to take your friend's spot that day because he was in the hospital wing."

"He was not my friend." You assured him.

"And we were working with crystal balls and I said that I was your destiny and your fate was intertwined with mine."

"Oh you didn't say it nearly as smooth Weasley." You smiled.

"Okay okay, so I tripped over every word in the statement but that was what I meant to say. Anyways I messed it up so bad that you hated me even more than hippogriff insides."

You snorted and burst into laughter. "I love your laugh." Bill said.

You blushed and there was a short period of silence until he cleared his throat, "Where was I?" He asked.

"6th year." You said quietly.

"Right, 6th year, besides the one line that was when I really started gunning for it huh? Remember when I bought those scent less flowers then sprayed them with love potion to smell however you wanted?"

"Yeah and the flowers wilted before you gave them to me." You said with a little laugh.

"Man. I messed everything up. The chocolate frogs melted on the cards. The jelly slugs got out of the case before I even gave them to you. The sugar quills...hey wait what was wrong with the sugar quills?" He asked.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing." You said. 

"Oh that's right, I kept giving them to you every time we passed in the hallway and eventually you got annoyed and started handing them off to your friends so I stopped giving them to you."

"I wasn't annoyed." You said.

"Oh yeah, then why'd you give them away?" He asked defensively.

"I was just a little flustered was all and they were starting to ask questions, those usually shut them up." You explained.

"Hmm." Bill said and you could almost see the smirk in his voice. "Well anyways, what happened next?"

"You tried talking to me." You reminded him.

"Oh yeah, how could I forget? Why don't you tell me this part?" He asked.

Well, since you'd already notified him that you were locked in, and you had nothing better to do at 10 PM besides sleep, you told him. "It was after a Slytherin quidditch practice, you'd waited the whole time in the stands and the cap was getting mad so he made you leave. I found you by the lake at the tree I always went to after quidditch. How'd you know I'd be there anyways?" You asked.

"Well, that's where I go after matches sometimes, it was just habit I guess." He answered.

Too bad you couldn't see his face, then you could tell if he was lying. "Well anyways I was about to leave when you called out to me."

"Wait Y/n, don't go!" You heard Bill say from outside the door.

"The first fully formed sentence you ever said to me without stuttering." You said.

"But you did go." He said sadly, that was when you got up and Bill heard you. "Y/n?" He asked but you were already in bed. "Dont go..."
~~~~~~

You woke up early the next morning, around 4 AM. You went over to the door just to check, it was unlocked. You opened it and checked outside, no one was awake. You crept as quietly as you could out of the Wealsey house, everytime the floor creaked it made you flinch. You were out the door and about to apparate back home when Bill called out.

"So you're going to go again?" He asked. You said nothing and just stood there staring into his eyes.

Bill walked over to you, so close you could feel his breath on your face, but he didn't touch you. "Y/n? Where are you going to go?" He asked.

You bit your lip and took a step back, preparing to apparate, you concentrated on your house and just as you felt the twisting sensation, a hand grabbed your wrist and you and Bill apparated to Malfoy Manor

Ayy, I finally updated!! There will be part 3 hopefully soon! So sorry about not updating recently!