Bill Weasley x Reader x Charlie Weasley: This Was Weird

Charlie's pov

It's Bill's last year, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm gonna miss him, he's been there for me in all my years at Hogwarts. Like when I got my first girlfriend, that was basically all because of him. Or when I almost failed Herbology, Bill helped me study I never thought I'd see the day when he asked me for help. 

We were sitting in our dormitory, it was only me and him at the moment, there were three other boys that included my best friend and two other 4th years. 

"Hey Charlie?" He asked.

"Hmm?" I was currently writing a letter to mum and dad to tell them that Fred and George were doing fine and currently getting into all sorts of mischief as it was their first year. 

"I was wondering, I mean a lot of girls like you, right?" This made me look up, why was Bill suddenly interested? 

"Well I guess..." I said looking to my dresser where several love letters and poems were lying. It was getting close to Valentines Day, and although I always got the occasional letter from various girls, it always got worse around this time. 

"I-I was wondering, uh..." He hesitated, he was scratching the back of his neck and his face was becoming as red as our hair. 

"Ooh, Billy, do you have a crush?" I prodded. 

He bit his lip and nodded. I gave him a smile and wriggled my eyebrows. "Who is it?" 

"Well er, I've had a crush on her forever, actually ever since you introduced me..."

Now I was getting a little scared, I was hoping it wasn't someone I really liked. I'd do anything for my brother, maybe even get off of her case. 

"She's a 5th year, so she won't be graduating this year, and Merlin she's gorgeous." 

I laughed, "What's her name Bill, you're making me nervous." 

Bill took a deep breath, "I-it's Y/n." 

I was shocked. I mean, Y/n's pretty cute, but I'd only seen her as a best friend. Y'know, if Bill made her fall for him, she could be my sister...no that's weird. I don't want her as a sister, but I didn't like her in a romantic way either. 

I smiled, putting on a mask so Bill wouldn't see how conflicted I was. "Aw, my brother loves my best friend. How cliche." I laughed. 

Bill blushed sheepishly. "So what d'you need my help with?" 

Bill pulled out a stack of pink index cards and gave me a smirk. 

~~~

Your pov

You sneezed. Which was weird because you didn't have allergies, after all it was winter and you were sitting alone in the dormitory with a book on your lap and a mug of hot chocolate in your hand, your scarf pulled up to your nose. You sighed, "This is perfect." You whispered. You didn't even care the Valentine's Day was coming up. However it was still your least favorite holiday, after all you didn't believe in marriage or any of that. You learned from all your favorite female protagonists that a man just ties you down. You sipped your chocolate and placed it back on your dresser, getting back into your book. 

You almost read past dinner, at 6:30 you closed your book and sighed, "That was good." Having finished the end of the series you felt very accomplished. You checked the time, "Wow, I'm late for dinner." Then you got up and headed to the great hall. 

Charlie met you at the door, "Hello Gorgeous." He winked. 

You rolled your eyes, Charlie was the only boy you were actually friends with, don't get it wrong, he was a friend and that's all. "I was thinking you could sit with Bill and I tonight." 

"Charlie I always sit with you." He was acting really weird. 

"Bill wanted to sit with you." He said. 

You squinted at him and he just smiled and led you in, making you sit beside a flustered Bill. "Are you okay?" You asked him, he seemed to be holding his breath. 

"Uh, yeah." His voice squeaked and Charlie snorted, he was now sitting in front of you two. 

You and Charlie began serving yourselves but Bill just sat there. "Bill why aren't you eating?" You asked after you had filled your bowl with your favorite soup. 

Bill took a few chicken legs and began eating, Charlie seemed to be trying not to laugh. Suspiciously, you ate your soup. When you finished, it was only you Bill and Charlie in the great hall, save for a group of Hufflepuffs. "Well, uh, are you guys done?" You asked awkwardly. 

Charlie nodded and so did Bill, who had barely touched his food. The three of you walked up to Gryffindor together, Charlie and Bill seemed to be talking behind you in hushed voices. "So guys, Valentine's Day is coming up, got dates?" You asked. 

Bill turned strawberry red and Charlie smirked, "Nah, I'm thinking about holding a drawing of names from the cards I got, ya think?" You rolled your eyes, it was just like Charlie to be that arrogant about all the girls who liked him, someday he was gonna fall hard and get a taste of his own medicine. 

"How 'bout you Bill?" You asked, not wanting to be impolite. 

"Er, I-" Charlie nudged him and Bill glared at his brother. Then you arrived at the portrait. 

The three of you entered and then you turned to go to your dormitory, you turned around and smiled at the boys, "Good night boys." 

Bill blushed completely red and you might've saw Charlie turn a little pink as well. "Good night Y/n." Charlie said and Bill just kinda waved. This was weird

Charlie's pov

It was at that moment, when Y/n turned around and smiled at me when my heart skipped a beat. I realized that she was the girl I was dreading to hear Bill say he liked. That moment changed me, I wanted her to be mine and mine only. I couldn't help Bill, but I had to, it was my chance to repay him. This was weird. 

Bill's pov

Y/n turned around and smiled and just like always my face flushed, she was just so cute and innocent, but mature and beautiful at the same time it was impossible not to like her. Then I looked over at Charlie and saw him staring longingly up the stairs at her. He had assured me that she was only a best friend to him and nothing more, but I saw the admiration in his eyes he was looking at her differently than he had during dinner. Then he turned to me and winked, "Nice job bro, I think she's warming up to you." Then he punched my arm lightly and headed up the stairs. This was...strange, (Nah I'm just kidding it was weird ;)