Scorpius Malfoy x Reader: Ice part 2

The rest of the day was basically showing the new Gryffindor kiddos around. Of course Hugo got assigned to Rose and Marie to Alice. James was no where to be found and obviously since Albus was a Slytherin he and Scorpius would be showing one of the new Slytherins around. So Lily got assigned to you. 

Lily did not look like her brothers at all aside from her smirk that matched James'. She had short red hair and bright brown eyes that shined with curiosity. "Hey Y/n, we should stick together and show Lily, Hue and Marie around as a group, ya think." 

Actually you were planning on finding Albus and Scorpius and getting Lily introduced to some Slytherins, but you didn't want to upset Rose and you could see she was doing this on purpose. 

Lily spoke up, "Sure, shouldn't we find Albus?" She asked with a perfect smile. 

Rose's brown eyes turned cold like iced coffee. "No. He's showing around a Slytherin." 

"So? Slytherins are one of us too. Besides Dad says that he knew a great man who was a Slytherin." Lily argued. 

"That's only one." Rose said knowledgeably. "Most Slytherins turned out evil." 

"That's not true. There were bad Gryffindors like Pettigrew for example." You countered, getting more and more angry the more your twin talked. 

Rose huffed, "Well there are so many more dark Slytherins." 

Lily put a hand on each of your arms, "Stop. It's fine Y/n, we'll just go with Rose and Hue." 

You smiled at your little cousin, "Okay." 

~~~

Rose and you hadn't talked the whole time that you had shown Hugo and Lily around. Lily had felt the tension and decided that her and Hugo were tired and knew the castle well enough for now. You gladly agreed and thanked your little cousin later. Rose was a little more hesitant but Lily  insisted. 

You went off to then find Scorpius and Albus, going first to the Slytherin common room. Zachary Zabini met you outside. Zach was never a big fan of you, as a result his friendship with Scorpius died. They still acted as friends with their parents, but at school there was tension worse than that between you and Rose. Zach was in a way, your nemesis. 

"What do you want half-blood?" He spat.

"I want Scorpius and Albus." You said biting back the 'bastard' retort. Zach hadn't known his father until the year he went to Hogwarts. After all he was spawned from a one night stand between his father and Claire DeAngelo. 

"They aren't back yet so scram." 

"I didn't ask." You shoved past him to the dungeon. 

Zach smirked from behind you, "You weren't here for the password huh?" 

You turned around, a pained expression on your face. "What's the password Zabini?" 

"I could tell you...but I don't think I will." He said with a smirk. 

"Zachary..."

"Fine, but only if...you kiss me." 

You were shook, why on earth would your worst enemy, Zachary Zabini, want to kiss you the daughter of a muggleborn? "W-what?" 

"It's just a hoax of course, but I suppose you never were Gryffindor enough were you Weasley? Always a little more Slytherin." 

You walked up and kissed Zabini on the cheek. "There, now what's the password?" You demanded. 

"Ah, ah, ah..." He tapped his lips. 

Your heart pounded in your chest, you'd never kissed anyone before, why would you waste it on your enemy. "I don't understand, why?" 

"Because as much as I hate to admit it Weasley, you're hot. Besides, no one's ever gotten even close to you, I'd love to be the first." 

Your blood boiled, but just then Scorpius and Albus came around the corner. For some reason you grabbed Zach's tie and kissed him. He snaked an arm around your waist and pulled you close, kissing you back. When you pulled away, Scorpius and Albus were gone. "The password is nobility." 

You said nothing but ran out to find Scorpius and Albus. You ran into Albus first and both of you toppled to the ground. "Sorry Albus." 

"What was that about?!" He yelled, people in the corridor turned. 

Albus grabbed you and pulled you into a classroom. "What?" You asked. 

"You kissed Zabini? Zachary Zabini of all people?" 

You bit your lip and luckily didn't have to answer, Albus kept ranting. "Scorpius was shocked, and furious. I doubt you're gonna get much from him any more and you've definitely lost any chance you had with him in the first place." 

You tried to stop tears from coming up, "Like I had a chance. He's always making goo-goo eyes at Rose. It's time I moved on from him anyways. I didn't think after all this time you guys would be so prejudice against Zach when I've been so open to the two of you."

Albus shook his head, "You hate Zach, more than both of us. That's what confuses me. Don't just kiss people to make Scorpius jealous. I know you saw us, Scorpius didn't think you did."

Your face turned red, "Well it's  none of your business anyways!" 

Then you stormed out, tears burned on your cheeks and you stomped out to the Weeping Willow.

Over the tree's loud sobs you didn't hear anyone else's crying from up inside the tree, so you climbed it. What you saw, stabbed your heart. Scorpius was ripping up pictures of you and him. Even the group pictures with Albus in it. Angry tears fell down his face. You didn't know what to say. 

When Scorpius got to the last picture, it was one of you on his back making a silly face at the camera while Scorpius laughed. Albus had taken that picture in your 2nd year. He was about to rip it up when you snatched it out of his hand. He looked up at you and his eyes widened. 

"Why are you ripping these?" You asked. 

Scorpius looked away, "Why did you kiss Zabini? I know you don't like him."

You crossed your arms, "Why do you like Rose so much, she hates you." 

Scorpius stood up in the tree and went over to you, he had gotten taller than you over Summer and you had to look up to see his grey eyes. "I don't like Rose." 

You laughed, "Are you serious? Of course you like Rose, you have since 1st year." 

He shook his head, placing a hand behind you on the tree. Before you could process what was happening, he kissed you. 

"Finally!" You heard Albus from below you. 

You and Scorpius looked down, Albus and Alice were cheering at the bottom. "Took you long enough." 

You crossed your arms, "Explain." You ordered, your face red. 

Scorpius shrugged, "Albus told me you liked me this Summer and that was when I realized I like you too. Rose was too biased for me. I don't like how she insults all Slytherins even though her own cousin is one." 

You smiled and blushed and then you kissed Scorpius again before water splashed you. Albus had his wand  out, then another jet of water splashed you and it was Alice. "Y'all need holy water." Albus said and Alice laughed. 

You and Scorpius came back down and walked back to the castle hand-in-hand.