Ron x Reader: Secrets

Btw, you're a Gryffindor in this!

"C'mon Ron, you've gotta tell me! I'm your best friend!" Harry begged. Ron shook his head stubbornly, his ears burning red. 

"No! It's too embarrassing, besides you'll tell Hermione!" 

Harry rolled his emerald green eyes. "Really, Ron, 'Mione doesn't even like you!" Harry slipped. Ron's whole face brightened to the color of his hair. His eyes searched Harry's who was cursing himself. "I've been spending too much time with Hagrid." 

"W-what do you mean she doesn't like me?" Harry blushed and sighed. 

"Will you tell me your crush if I tell you?" 

Ron crossed his arms thinking. "Alright fine. But you have to tell me first." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C'mon Y/n, you've gotta tell me! I'm your best friend!" Hermione begged pouting. You shook your head smiling. 

"Nope," you popped the 'p', "Not happening!" Hermione's pout deepened and she tried her bright brown puppy dog eyes. You just closed your own e/c eyes and crossed your arms. Sticking out your tongue. You opened one eye and saw Hermione smirking deviously, 

"Okay, I didn't want to have to come to this." She reached out her arms and began tickling you. You laughed hysterically until tears came to your eyes and you almost wet your pants.

 "Okay! Okay!" You screamed. "I'll tell you." She sat back satisfied and waiting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione and Ginny sat on either side of Ron. And 'Mione kept looking up at you and then to Ron then looking back down at her plate. You glared at her. Harry was sitting beside you with Neville on your other side. Harry kept looking at Ron and laughing. You sighed at the same time as Ron. And at the same time you looked at Hermione and Ron looked at Harry 

"Will you stop that already?" Then you looked at each other and blushed. Harry and Hermione cracked up again and Ginny just looked at Neville like 'What the bloody hell is going on right now?' You blushed harder and got up at the same time as Ron, which sent a new wave of laughter into Harry and Hermione. You rolled your eyes and stepped away from the table to retrieve your books from the common room. Ron ran up to you just out side the huge oak doors, holding your red and gold scarf. 

"Eh, you forgot this." He said handing it to you, his ears still a little red. "Thanks Ron!" You exclaimed slipping it on. He walked back in to eat. When you got into the common room you took the scarf off. It was making your neck itchy, which it normally didn't do. You found a piece of folded paper in it. 'Hi, er, Y/n, this is Ron. I just wondered if you'd be my girlfriend. If you wanted to of course. Not wanting to force you into anything. Well I guess that's it. xoxo, Ron.' And folded along with it was a beautiful drawing of you. You gasped. You had no idea Ron was such a good artist. It was almost like looking in a mirror. Clutching the paper to your chest, you fell onto your bed, sighing. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry held his breath, not wanting to spoil Hermione's secret. "Well, she just got hurt by you too many times, and she realized it wasn't really worth it." He said not looking Ron in the eyes. But instead of hurt, his eyes were filled with relief. 

"That's great!" He sighed. "Now I can ask out, Y/n!" Harry smiled. "Y/n?" He laughed. Ron blushed. 

"Why is that so funny?" 

Harry smiled. "Oh, nothing, it's just funny that you thought that was embarrassing." He chuckled and Ron blushed deeper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione waited patiently. "Okay, I like...Ron...maybe. Er. I don't know feelings!" You complained. Hermione squealed. 

"I knew it!!!!" And she hugged you tightly. "I can't wait for you two to become a couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You rolled your eyes, smiling slightly at your friend. She was so extra.