Fred Weasly x Reader: Pureblood part 3

You were excited to see Harry and Cedric compete today. Strange enough however, was that you hadn't seen Fred or George around since their accident with the goblet. You were sitting right of Angelina, a Ravenclaw girl was on your left. You stood up to peer over the edge but didn't see anything but rough terrain and four huge nests.

You enchanted your eyes so you could see better when Harry came out. You watched him creep up to the dragon. Then out if no where someone shoved you from behind. "What the-" you had no time to think before you landed on the dragon's back.

Ow was all you could think before sliding off and dropping your wand like and idiot. The other idiotic thing was Harry Potter running towards you to save you. All you could think was, bloody hell, before you fainted.
~~~~~

For the first time in all 6 of your years at Hogwarts, you had ended up in the hospital wing. Ot course you'd been there before, but you'd never had to be treated yourself. And you were planning on keeping that record until whomever pushed you into that dragon pit did so.

Who would've done that though? Could it have been Sonia? Baldwin? Or maybe your brother? You wondered as you opened your eyes. You squinted against the bright lights above your head and flinched, averting your eyes to the left where one of the Weasley twins sag on a chair reading.

"What're you doing here?" You didn't know which one it was, since you hadn't played much attention to them in the past few years. But you could immediately recognize them by their voices and form on the quidditch pitch. It was just different to be with them in non-quidditch related circumstances.

"Finally!" He sighed. "I've been waiting for you for 6 days. Now McGonnagall will hopefully let me go."

"What? Why would Mcgonnagall keep you up here with me?" His ears turned red and from the way he spoke, you guessed he was Fred.

He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly, "Well I kinda pushed you..."

"What?! Why would you do that?" You were shocked, you didn't think Fred hated you at all, in fact you'd always thought he liked you.

"It was just supposed to scare you and George was supposed to stop you falling and levitate you back up here, but he got distracted by a galleon at the moment I pushed you." He explained.

You sat up, "You ridiculous boys, I told you nothing you do ever works." You scolded.

Madame Pomfrey then entered. She gasped, "What are you doing up?"

You shrugged and hopped off the ber feeling a little drowsy, but you didn't want to seem any less than yourself if you were to get out of the hospital wing. The sooner the better.

However you couldn't stop yourself from stumbling and swaying a little when you walked. "See I'm fine." You said before promptly fainting again and falling backwards into Fred's arms.

The next time you woke up was a month later, you were surprised to find multiple care packages and candy. There was even one from your brother that you spotted immediately due to the green ribbon among all the others from your Gryffindor friends.

You look looked over to see Fred snoring away in the chair. Why was he still there?

You carefully and quietly got out of your bed, stretching and making sure you felt fine before going to get your wand. You magically made a glass cup appear then you poured ice cold water into it. You smirked at your ingenious plan and walked stealthily over to where Fred was sitting. You stared at him for a second and had a horrible thought; he's kind of attractive. Then as if in reaction to the thought you dumped the glass over his head.