Sirius Black x Reader: Family Drama part 3

You had been awake for so long, that when you finally fell asleep, you slept in late for the first time in a long time. You liked being first for everything, which was why you were always first to finish dinner or wake up or anything.

Even Sirius was awake before you and he needed his "beauty sleep". 

But although he was awake, he didn't get up or move, in fear of waking you. He couldn't stay still for long though and soon began playing with your hair and stroking your head. 

When you woke up he kissed your forehead softly. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?" 

You smiled and shook your head, "How late is it?" 

Sirius got up slowly to check the time, it was just past ten. 

"Your mum called for breakfast a while ago." 

"And you didn't wake me?" You asked him. 

"I know you were awake late last night, even if I wasn't..." Sirius smirked at you, "You've never slept with a guy before have you?" He asked. 

You glared at him. "This doesn't count." 

"Oh but doesn't it?" He asked arrogantly. 

You blushed, "Not like that it doesn't." 

"Oh in what way do you mean?" A playful smirk playing across his lips. 

Your face reddened more and you hit his arm lightly. 

You walked down stairs, Sirius right behind you. Pancakes. Just like the first breakfast the two of you had together. "You both have all your stuff right?" Your mother asked you. Today S/n sat across from Sirius and you sat beside him. 

You ate with your left hand so your hand was dangling by your side. Sirius was the opposite, the back of his hand brushed yours and you looked down as he intertwined your fingers, then you looked up at him, a light blush that he was trying to conceal with a smirk. 

You finished eating, but today you stayed at the table to wait for Sirius. "So, S/n told me the two of you got married the other day." She probed. 

Both you and Sirius freeze, your faces bright red. You thought of pulling your hand away, but as if reading your thoughts, Sirius squeezed your hand and you just stayed staring at your mom. 

"I thought you'd ask for my blessing before, or at least invite me. But who am I, just the mother of the bride." She teased. 

"Mom." You hissed. Sirius finished his plate and released your hand to take your plate and his to the sink. 

The two of you then headed upstairs to get ready. Just like everyday, you brushed your teeth and hair and put on your make-up (If you wear it), while Sirius dressed in your room. 

By the time you'd finished in the bathroom, Sirius was waiting for you outside and you switched. Once you dressed, you waited for him to finish up in the bathroom and you headed downstairs. 

Today felt different, the silent atmosphere, the repetitive routine. Maybe it was the trolleys at the door, or the fact that you would go back to not seeing Sirius everyday, just when you'd gotten close to him. 

As the two of you walked in silence to the door so that you could fly to the train station, S/n came up and hugged Sirius. 

"Don't go." She pleaded, she wouldn't be going to Hogwarts for another two years, by that time you'd be in your 6th year. 

Sirius got on his knees to hug her back. "I'm gonna miss you S/n." 

Little tears formed in her eyes and rolled slowly down her cheeks. "Promise you'll visit."