James Sirius Potter x Reader: The Unspoken Prank

"James Sirius Potter!" You yelled, stomping down to the quidditch pitch, not caring that the Gryffindor team was staring at you. You were furious and red from head to toe. 

"What?" He had no idea. 

"You know what, come with me now." You said, reaching up to yank his messy black hair in your direction to pull him away from the team.

"Ow. Ow. Ow." He said as you dragged him out of earshot of the team. 

Fear shone in his brown eyes and you could barely keep from smiling.

"Why did you do that?" You asked trying your best to seem pissed. 

"Wha-what did I do? Whatever it is I'm sorry. I'll do anything to fix it. I swear I didn't mean it." 

You glared at him before bursting out in a fit of laughter. He looked at you quizzically. "What? What's so funny?" 

You wiped imaginary tears from your eyes, "Oh man. The look on your face." You panted hands on your knees. James waited for you to explain, finally you straightened up to look back into his serious almond eyes. You smiled shaking your head. "I got you good didn't I?" 

James was shocked, then finally he smirked. "You're getting better." He said and you walked by his side out of the quidditch pitch. "But you need to work on your delivery. The point in your pranking." He said, trying to seem educated. 

You shook your head. "I pranked the master, it doesn't get much better than that. I guess this means the school has a new Prank Queen." 

His smirk never failed, "No it doesn't. If pranking the ruler means you take their place then I'll just get you back tomorrow." 

You smiled. "Doubt it." 

"Besides," He continued. "There are three types of pranking and you need to be good at all three. First there's emotional pranking, which you just did. Next there's physical pranking. And finally, there's the unspoken prank." 

You waited for him to explain, but he didn't. "Well aren't you going to tell me what the 'unspoken prank' is?" You asked. 

"I can't. It's unspoken." He told you. 

"Well have you done it? Do you even know what it is?" 

"1. No because it's horrible and is known to cause pain and regret. 2. Yes as a matter of fact I do know." He said, he had stopped smirking but tossed you a wink and a blinding grin when he stated the second answer. 

"Can you tell me please?" You put on your best puppy dog eyes. 

"No." 

"Why? Don't say because it's unspoken there's another reason your not telling me." The two of you now stood outside the Gryffindor common room. 

"Because I know you'll do it." 

"What's the harm in that?" You asked a twinge of worry flickered in his dark eyes. 

"The harm is that it's horrible. It'll ruin you." He said. 

"Why do you care?"

He looked back at you, locking on to your curious e/c eyes, before passing through the portrait and into the boys dormitory without an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awoke in the early morning to a poke on forehead. "Y/n. Y/n. Y/n." It was Aria Finnigan who had woken you. 

"What?" You groaned sleepily. 

"It's your hair...how did that even-never mind. You're going to want that fixed-trust me." She said.