Harry Potter x Reader: Dancing

You shoved your brother and stormed out of the house, Ginny calling after you. "Don't go Y/n! Please don't!" She said crying.

Ginny still wasn't used to the fact that you and your twin brother, Ron were always fighting. You often stormed out like you were leaving but if you left, who would constantly annoy Ron?

Ginny came up and hugged you. You hugged her back, "At least someone wants me here." You said, secretly glad that Ginny cared so much.

Ron had stomped up to the room that you shared. Ginny ran after him and you flopped on the couch next to your father. "You and Ron had another fight?" He guessed.

"Gee how did you know?" You asked sarcastically.

"Oh! Sorry sweetie, I really got to go, didn't realize..." he muttered to himself as he hurried out the door.

"Wait Dad!" You called but he had already apparated away.

Where he had been sitting was a strange muggle device, you began pressing buttons on the sides. You pressed one and the screen turned on. You tapped a triangle button on the screen and music began blaring out.

You smiled in delight and skipped up the stairs to your room, taking the strange device with you. When you got there, you saw Ron pouting on his bed and Ginny was sitting with him.

You ignored them and sat on your own bed fiddling with the music device.

"Ron, Harry's here!" Mrs Weasley called.

"Finally I don't have to listen to this stupid whatever it is any more." Ron said grumpily.

You just turned up your music and as soon as he left you started dancing. You looked at the screen in interest as a new song came on, Strip That Down by Liam Payne.

You danced differently to this song, it felt strange, but you liked the sexy sound of the song.

You were so caught up in your moves that you didn't notice Harry spying on you until Fred and George shoved him in and he fell at your feet.

You stared at him wide eyed with embarrassment. "Harry, w-what were you doing there?" You asked.

Harry was completely red, Fred and George were watching from the door, 17 and they're still ridiculously childish. You glared at them and they walked off. Although they were probably still listening at the wall.

"I uh, your music. I heard and your dancing um..." he rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed as a song called Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran came on.

"Oh, I love this song." Harry said. 

He offered you a hand to get out of the awkward situation. "Wanna dance?"

You took his hand and the two of you started slow dancing. You had no idea how to really dance, but Harry led and he was a great dancer.

At the end of the song he twirled you and pulled you close to him. "I'm just thinking out loud here, but would you possibly want to do this again. Like on a date maybe?" He asked.

Unable to take it anymore you threw an arm around his shoulder and kissed him. "I'd love to go on a date with you."

A/n I know this is kinda short. And dont worry I will be finishing the Oliver Wood one next. Thanks for all the great requests I'm loving the inspiration! Please drop then off in private messages otherwise I might not be able to find them thank you!