Sirius Black x Reader: Family Drama Part 1

Sirius' pov

"Well I don't need you anyways!" 

"You're a disgrace." 

"I have better family you know." 

"You should be more like your brother." 

Just an average Sunday at the Black house. Now came the owl to the Potters. Fleamont and Euphemia didn't like being called by their first names so I always called them Mr and Mrs Potter, they knew my story. They actually didn't mind me staying with them. 

I ran out the back door then climbed into Regulus' room. His owl, Archimedes, was perched on his bed post. Can I come over? Things aren't so good here. I used a green pen and a piece of Regulus' parchment. I didn't use an envelope or anything, Archimedes was a pretty smart owl. 

As I was using a piece of rope to tie the parchment to Archimedes' leg, Regulus walked in. I froze and turned to my brother guiltily. He looked up at me and I was surprised to find pity in his grey eyes. He never caught me using Archimedes, but come to think of it he never seemed to be looking for him when I sent James letters. 

Regulus went to his desk where the green pen was still uncapped and the piece of parchment had a tear in it from the chunk I had taken to write to James. I stood frozen to the spot watching Regulus. He gathered up a few things and I almost thought he was unaware of my presence. Silently he came over to me, the green pen, an envelope and a better shaped parchment held in his outstretched hand. I took them and he turned away and walked out of his room. 

An hour later, quick as usual, James replied back. His messy scrawl was hard to read but I was used to it. "Can't, we're on vacation for the next week, maybe you could try Y/n L/n."

I grabbed another piece of parchment, this time Regulus wasn't here to get me a better one, I fed Archimedes and wrote to Y/n. Y/n was very close to the Potter family bu I really didn't know her. This would be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n came on her broom to Regulus' window, I don't know how she knew I'd be there. Then again she was a Ravenclaw, the only one in her family of Hufflepuffs. "Hop on." She whispered. I climbed awkwardly out the window and onto the back of her broom. 

I wasn't a bad hand at quidditch, but I hadn't made it onto the team like her and James. I wrapped my arms lightly around her waist and she took off with a firm kick on the ground and my grip on her waist tightened as we soared upwards. I pressed my cheek to the back of her neck holding onto her tightly and she threw her head back laughing. 

Normal pov

You felt Sirius' hot breath on the back of your neck and he squeezed your waist. James had warned you that Sirius might need to leave his house while he was gone. You hadn't actually expected him to owl you needing to be picked up. You also didn't expect him to be even the slightest bit scared of flying. 

His grip loosened as you slowed down and cruised. The sun was slowly sinking behind the hills. This was your favorite part of the day, sunset. You looked back and saw Sirius gaping open mouthed at the pink/orange sky. His long curly hair whipping around in the wind. You had your hair in a braid so that it wouldn't hit him, but you loved feeling the air blow through it. 

He blushed when he saw you watching him and smirked at you, "What?" 

"Have you never seen a sunset?" You asked him in a snappy voice. 

"I've seen one, just not like this." He said. 

You rolled your eyes, hiding your smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~