Harry Potter x Reader: Feathers part 1

There's a lot of pressure that comes with being a Lestrange. A lot of expectations. Like ever since I was born, there wasn't even a question of what my Hogwarts house was going to be; Slytherin.

The day you left your parents on platform 9¾, they already set you up with a group of good Pureblood children. Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson and Alyze Zuckerman. You sat across from Draco and Alyze beside Pansy. "I'm gonna go get something off the trolley. Anyone want something?" You asked.

Your friends handed you their money and you headed to get the orders from the cart. With your head down you walked through the train not really looking where you were going. Before you could even look up, you tripped on your shoelaces and fell into an awkward looking boy with messy hair. You fell on your butt and he fell on top of you.

His glasses clattered to the floor along with yours and your friends' money.

He looked up at you, flustered and as red as the train you were on. "I-I-I'm sorry."

"Get off!" You said.

He scrambled off and went patting the floor searching for something almost blindly and you noticed round glasses on the side of you that he wasn't looking. They had been snapped in half.

"Are you looking for these?" You asked pushing up onto your knees and collecting the money.

The boy reached for the broken glasses you held in your hand. "Oh, yes."

You slipped them on his face, "Here let me fix those." You pulled out your wand and kneeling in front of him, you concentrated "Oculus Repairo."

The glasses ment themselves and he took them off to examine them, "Woah."

You got up and went to the trolley before he had a chance to say anything else.
~~~~~

You were in the hall with Vincent, Greggory, Draco, Pansy and Alyze the next time you saw the boy. Draco nudged the boys, "Look, it's Harry Potter."

Pansy and Alyze each gripped an arm and pointed to a boy right at the front with a red headed boy you knew to be a blood traitor by the name of Weasley.

"C'mon." Draco said and Vincent and Gregory followed. You, Alyze and Pansy not far behind. You stopped at Draco's shoulder.

"So it's true. Famous Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." Draco said. "The name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

The Weasley beside the messy haired boy from earlier snorted. You didnt notice, you were too busy staring at the boy with the newly fixed glasses.

You didnt hear most of what Draco was saying until he held out a stiff pale hand. "I can help you there."

The boy, who had been in some kind of weird staring contest with you, turned and made direct unflinching eye contact with Draco. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks." He said sassily.

You took Draco's arm, "Come on Draco, we dont need a half blood in the ranks anyways. Dont forget who is mother is." You spat and the boy looked shocked as you walked back to your place at the left.

"Thanks for the save Y/n."

"I didnt do it for you." You said to him and so the sorting began.

"Y/n Lestrange." McGonnagall called you, it was quick and you were glad because Potter had stared right into your eyes the moment you'd sat on the stool. "Slytherin!"

You hopped off the stool and was greeted by a boy by the name of Marcus Flint.

"Draco Malfoy." The hat barely touched his head before shouting, "Slytherin!"