George Weasley x Reader: Cook

Ever since you had found out how to get into the kitchens in 3rd year, you'd loved cooking with the elves. They had so many good recipes and they seemed to make the simplest things delicious. You took home more skill each year learning new recipes than in magic. Maybe someday Hogwarts would have a cooking class, you should suggest that to Dumbledore. 

It was now 7th year, your last year at Hogwarts. The other Hufflepuffs had stopped worrying about where you were all the time. Even Hufflepuffs had secrets. But you wanted to keep the kitchen a secret from the other Hufflepuffs only because people made elves all nervous and frantic. The first time you'd set foot in there it was like they were a bunch of robots gone haywire. 

After you finished your last class of the day, you decided to slip into the kitchen before quidditch practice. "Hey guys, what're we makin' for dinner today?" You asked. 

A kind little elf named Camille answered you, "It's been pretty hot outside recently so we have a few requests from Dumbledore that the wizards have been wanting." 

"Do you have any idea how to make No-melt ice cream?" A young elf named Dale asked. 

You gasped sarcastically, "A kitchen master asking me for help?" 

Dale rolled his eyes, "Well do you?" 

You laughed, being Florean Fortescue's only daughter, of course you knew how to make No-melt Ice Cream. "Unless my name's not Y/n Fortescue." You chuckled and headed in to help. 

~~~

Before you knew it, it was 6 and people were filing in for dinner. You headed up, waving good bye to the elves and took off the apron that Drusilla and Daisy had made you two years ago. It was Minnie Mouse patterned and you never wore it outside of the kitchen. It was one of your favorite gifts, it showed your friendship with the elves and your partnership in the kitchens. 

You ran upstairs toward the dining hall where most of the students were already eating. You headed to the 2nd table from the left where the Hufflepuffs sat. You took your seat beside Zacharias Smith, current quidditch captain. The position would've went to you, but you kindly declined in favor of your kitchen work. 

"Y/n where were you?" Zach hissed. 

"Huh?" You asked confused.

"Quidditch. You missed practice and we have that game against Ravenclaw coming up." He reminded you. 

"Oh. Sorry Zach, I was...busy." 

Zach sighed, "It's fine, I scheduled the next practice, same time Friday okay?" 

You nodded, "I won't miss it."

~~~

Thursday you told the elves about Quidditch practice Friday. They were slightly disappointed to not have you in the kitchen with them on the busiest day in the week, but you quickly apologized and they forgave you. 

However, although you knew that Quidditch would start in 2 hours, you couldn't help but drop by the kitchen, where they once again, needed help with the No-melt Ice Cream. So you got to work. 

"Hey, Y/n, don't you have Quidditch?" Someone asked. 

You turned around to see a red-headed boy standing there. You guessed it was one of the Weasleys but you were unsure of which one. "Oh, damn yeah." 

His eyes widened, "Did I just hear a Hufflepuff cuss?"

You glared, "Just shut up. Thanks for telling me. Bye." 

You were out of there so quick you barely had time to think that you hadn't even heard the boy enter. 

~~~

Saturday came and you lost to Ravenclaw. You could never beat their logic. Especially since your keeper Herbert Fleet had a crush on the Ravenclaw captain and chaser, Kate Chambers. But you didn't blame him, you blamed yourself for missing the first practice and being late for the second. 

To top it all off, the Weasley boy that had reminded you about practice, had made it a point of his to stalk your schedule. Somehow he'd memorized it and knew the exact times when you got out of each class and when they matched up with his. 

George's pov

Finally, Y/n was noticing me. After 4 years of me walking beside her to each class and watching her Quidditch practices, she finally seemed to see me. I know, I know it might seem a little creepy, but ever since she entered the kitchen in 3rd year, I'd had a huge crush on her. 

Today was the first day she really talked to me. "Okay, what do you want? Who even are you? Why are you stalking me?" 

I laughed, "Slow down Madame Head Girl." 

Y/n pouted but I continued. "I'm George Weasley, and what I want is simple. I want to be your forever love." 

Y/n looked surprised. She regained composure, "Excuse me?! I don't even know you." 

I smiled, "You will. Because I'm making it a point in our 7th year to make you fall in love with me."