~Clueless Pt. 1/2~

Keith had been alone for as long as he could remember. He was born in a room within a galra jail and he had been in there ever since. His galra mum and his human dad had been killed the second he was born and for two years a robot taught Keith how to speak and walk. After that Keith had been locked in the room with just a horrible mattress, a disgusting toilet and a small hole in the wall which the galrans would use to send through food, dirty water to wash himself and anything else they wanted to give him. Keith had been in that room for 18 whole years, not knowing anything about the outside world. He thought he would never get out, but he was wrong.....

Third P.O.V

Keith was doing his usual activity. He was making strange noises.

What you must understand is that Keith has spent 18 years alone. He needed some type of amusement so he would just make random noises to himself. Being in a room for 18 years made Keith a little..... different. He did strange things that no one else would do. Like, one day he would just be laughing manically to himself for no reason. The galrans who stood outside his room always felt a little disturbed, if not sorry for the boy. Anyways...

Keith was making noises, when he heard weird crashing coming from the outside of his room. He tried to peep through the hole, but there was a sheet of metal over it like always. He put his ear against the wall and listened but soon stepped back when he heard the noises getting louder.

Before he could do anything else, the door of his room exploded and there, standing in front of him were four... galras? No, they had the same type of skin and ears as him. Keith just stood back in confusion as he tried to figure out what these strange creatures were.

"Don't be alarmed. We have come to rescue you" The tallest one said. It took Keith a while to figure out what they had said, as Keith hadn't heard many people speak before. It then took Keith a little while longer to figure out how to reply.

"W-who are you?" His voice was shaky as he hadn't formed normal sentences since his language lessons.

"I am Shiro and we are the paladins of Voltron" Shiro said. Keith gave them a confused look.

"Vol...Tron? What is that?"

"Its five robotic lions that come together to make a weapon that defeats evil and protects the galaxy. We each pilot a lion and we broke into this base to help the prisoner, which is you." Shiro said, beaming back at Keith.

Keith barely understood what the heck Shiro had just said. "W-whats a galaxy? And what is a lion? And what was that last word? A prismer?"

All the 'Paladins' faces changed. Keith hadn't really seen many faces so he couldn't tell what there emotions were straight away, but he felt like he had done something wrong or upset them in some way.

"I-If you don't mind me asking sir, how long have you been on this ship?" the one in green asked.

"Wait. I'm on a ship!?" Keith shouted, a small amount of fear in his eyes.

"Ok ok calm down there. We'll talk about that later. Right now we need to get out of here. What's your name?" Shiro said, taking a few steps closer to the small boy.

Keith had to think about that question for a few seconds. He hadn't heard his name in years. "Keith" He replied, a slight tone of doubt in his voice.

"Okay Keith, we are gonna get you out of here. Take my hand" Shiro said, holding out his hand for Keith to take. Keith hesitated for a minute, but then took Shiro's hand. Shiro walked towards the door, practically dragging the boy. Once all the paladins had walked through the door, Shiro started walking through, only to be stopped by Keith.