~"Constructive Criticism" Pt. 2/2~

Hiya! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who dmed me on instagram or even just followed! It really meant a lot to me that I got to talk to a load of you and see what kind of people you are. Plus I've learned things about other countries and made some good friends! It makes me really happy. So GoddesArab helped me write this and gave me ideas so that's why it's so amazing :D. Here ya go!

Third P.O.V

"I try so freaking hard to impress you all but I just can't and I'm DONE!"

Even though the door shut tight behind him, Keith's angry footsteps could still be heard. Everyone stayed quiet at first, not really knowing how to comment.

"... What was that all about?" Allura asked, looking extremely confused.

"Just Mullet being dramatic again I guess. Maybe it's his galra period or something like that." Lance grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Lance, males don't get periods."

"Well tell that to the angry mullet who just blew up for no reason and ran away. Mind you, him running away isn't unusual behaviour for him, is it?" The Blue Paladin pointed out.

Shiro let out a long sigh. Keith didn't usually act like this. When Shiro gave him advice, he usually accepted it willingly, not stormed off angrily about it. Mind you, Shiro had noticed Keith acting a little strange lately. He'd been more quiet, only speaking when spoken too. He'd also been spotted doing things Keith wouldn't usually be doing, like taking naps, reading books, and writing... poetry? That had confused Shiro the most.

"I don't think I've ever seen him that angry before. Like, yeah he bursts sometimes, but he looked more... upset? I don't know." Hunk said, looking a little shaken. Shiro felt bad. He knew Hunk got bad anxiety and it was especially worse when it came to people shouting. He'd have to chat to Keith about that later.

"Oh come on, Hunk. Don't work yourself up about it. It's not like we've been treating him any different recently.. right?" Lance asked.

"Well I started giving him some hints with stuff and confronting him when I feel like he's doing something wrong, but apart from that everything's been the same." Pidge answered.

There was a moment of silence.

"Um... yeah I've been doing that too, now that I think about it..." Lance mumbled, scratching the back of his neck.

"I've also been doing this. His manors towards the planets we visit haven't exactly been... extraordinary. I just gave him a few tips." Allura explained.

"I-I mean he always seems the same, so I just assumed no one else ever gave him any advice, so..." Hunk trailed off.

"Woah woah woah, so you're telling me that you've all been nagging at Keith over things?" Shiro asked, thinking about Keith's strange change in behaviour recently. How Keith had been walking around the castle, looking cautious and nervous as if someone would sneak up on him any moment.

"You can't talk, Shiro! You're apart of this just as much as we are!" Lance yelled, looking outraged.

"Okay okay, you're right. Just- what kind of things have you been telling him?"