~Emotionless Pt. 2/2~

I like how at the beginning of this book I was so professional and stuff and now I'm just like hEY Y'ALL. Okay here's part two now.

Third P.O.V

It'd been a week since the whole thing with Shiro. Luckily, he'd survived and everyone had pretty much forgotten Keith's little issue. Keith hadn't, obviously, but he just couldn't bring himself to even talk about it. After all, he could feel himself drifting away from the others, including Lance. He'd spent a lot of his time just pacing around his room and not really doing anything productive. He quickly realised that it's easy to forget to eat and sleep when you don't feel sad when you don't do it so he'd set times for himself to leave his room to get food and to sleep but that was about it. He hadn't talked to Lance in days.

Lance, however, hadn't really been giving his boyfriend as much attention as he deserved. After everything with Shiro everyone (except Keith) had been trying to look after him. Seeing as Shiro was Lance's number one idol, he'd been the first to step forward and look after Shiro, completely unaware that by doing so he was abandoning Keith's problem. It was only now that he was realising his mistakes.

The blue paladin knocked on the door but impatiently walked in anyways.

"Hey babe" Lance said, a little surprised when Keith was just lying on the floor.

"Hey Lance"

"Um... what are you doing?" Lance asked.

"Lying on the floor"

"Why?"

"Because there isn't anything better to do"

"You could train, talk to me, talk to the others, watch TV or literally do anything else" Lance said, gently kicking Keith's side with his foot.

"What's the point? I can't feel anything. None of those things would make me happier then what I feel now, a.k.a, nothing."

"Ah, right, your feeling problem. I'm surprised you aren't mad I haven't really been helping you. Sorry"

"Well I can't be mad because I can't feel anything." Keith replied bluntly. Lance let out a sigh before sitting down on the floor next to Keith.

"How about a kiss? Will a kiss break you from the witches evil curse?" Lance asked, already pulling Keith closer. Keith shrugged before Lance closed the gap between their lips. He tried to make it as passionate and love filled as he could but it was a little difficult when Keith was just kissing for the sake of kissing. He eventually pulled away.

"Anything?" He asked.

"It didn't work the first time so I'm not surprised it didn't work now" Keith stated. Lance let out a sigh.

"Fine, we'll get Coran."

"Make sure it's just Coran and not the whole group. It isn't that important"

And now here they were, the entire team gathered in the med bay, Coran hooking up weird wires to Keith.

"What happened to only getting Coran?" Keith asked.

"Well Coran was with Allura and on the way we saw Hunk and Pidge who were on call with Shiro" Lance explained, patting his boyfriends head.

"Aha! Just as I suspected!" Coran yelled, pointing at his computer.

"What is it Coran?" Keith asked.

"Well as I said a week ago, there is nothing wrong with you physically. However, I managed to upgrade my scanner to spot mental issues in the brain. There is a certain area in your brain that is slightly blurry. And if I look heeree" Coran opened a massive book and flicked through the pages, stopping on a diagram of the brain. "It seems to be the area where humans feel emotion. Haggar's spell basically made your brain forget how to show emotions"