~Keith and Krolia~

I'm running out of things to put at the beginning of these but oh well. This was requested by AnnetteNicol and I really liked the idea of it so yeah I hope you like it.

Based on after season 7.

Third P.O.V

Krolia walked into the conference room in the Atlas, a small smile crawling upon her face when she saw her son sitting at the table alone. She could see on the table in front of him was a load of papers, all covered in fine print. She knew Keith had been under a lot of stress lately with trying to find information on who the strange Altean was and where Voltron should travel next. She could tell by the fact that Keith had his head rested on the table and his arms sprawled out in front of him that he'd probably been sitting there for hours. She walked towards him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"You should really get some sleep, you know" She said. Keith sat up and turned to her, wiping his eyes tiredly.

"Hey Krolia, what are you doing being up so late?" Keith asked, yawning slightly.

"Making sure you get your rest. Now to bed with you" She replied, crossing her arms.

"I should really finish these documents. Coran said the sooner I can get them done, the sooner he can start finding where the Altean person thingy is coming from" Keith replied, not really making much sense due to lack of sleep.

"And when did he say he needed them done?" Krolia asked, knowing that her son was probably missing a huge detail.

"...Well he said he couldn't use them until like four days from now but I figured I should get them done early so I can help others and stuff" Keith mumbled. Krolia sighed before sitting next to Keith and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"You still have four days, Keith. You've been working so hard these past few weeks when you should be relaxing and letting your body get used to being back on Earth. The documents can wait. How about you go to bed now and then tomorrow we can go out and do something together?" Krolia suggested, smiling softly. Keith seemed to think about it for a while before replying.

"Sure, I'd like that" He said, gathering the pieces of paper up and putting them in a folder. They both stood up and made their way to Keith's room.

Krolia sat on the side of the bed, watching as her son rest his head on the pillow.

"...Krolia?"

"Yes? What is it, Keith?" She responded. Keith kept quiet for a few seconds.

"Do um.... Do you think we'll have to go back into space again?" Keith asked.

"Well I can't be sure but if I had to guess I'd say probably. There are still aliens trying to take over the galaxy and that Altean could lead to another threat. Why do you ask?"

"I just... I don't like the thought of risking anyone's life. Especially yours" He mumbled the last part but Krolia's galra ears picked up on it.

"I promise you we'll both be safe. I'm not leaving you again, Keith" She said, resting her hand on Keith's head. "Goodnight, Keith"

Keith smiled sleepily and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight mum"

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"So what exactly are we doing today?" Keith asked as him and Krolia made their way down the street.

"Well I didn't really have much planned. I don't really know what humans have to do around here" Krolia said, scratching her head.