~Prison Memories Pt. 1/2~

This was requested by the magical yins1n (I mean I hope they're magical) and it's something different from my other chapters seeing it's a lot more dark (which isn't a bad thing) so I'm happy to be writing it in a non creepy way.

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES MENTION OF RAPE SO BE WARNED

Keith's P.O.V

A guard walked into my cell and gave me a dirty grin. I didn't know what he was planning but seeing as I'd been captured for around 2 weeks now I'd started to assume that whenever someone came to my cell it was to hurt me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up, chuckling when I struggled to walk to due the lack of food and all the torture. Even after being captured for that long I still tried to escape by thrashing around, trying to shake the cuffs off. He gripped tighter and brought me into a room. It was only when he locked the door I realised where we were.

A bedroom.

Allura had mentioned this during one of our meetings.

"There are a lot of unique ways the galra torture aliens, mostly depending on what you are. If you're a galra, they'll most likely stab you. If you're a paladin, they'll probably electrocute you. However, if you're a half breed, they'll sometimes turn to slightly more.... sexual ways of torture" Allura explained.

Everyone tried their best not to make it obvious that they were looking at me.

The galra threw me down on the bed and took my cuffs off. He then pinned me down to the bed and attacked a collar around my neck. While he was distracted I quickly kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and started running off, only to be met with an unbearable pain in my neck.

Of course, it was a shock collar.

I crumpled to the ground as the electricity dulled. The galra picked me up and started undressing me. He started undressing himself too.

If only someone could've heard my screams.

It had been a day since then. I lay on the stone cell floor, feeling like a broken doll.

Everything hurt.

Silent tears rolled down my cheeks as I tried to forget. I tried as hard as I could but I could still feel his fingers running down by back. I could feel his mouth against my neck. I could feel it all.

I didn't want to feel it all.

I had always thought that my first time would've been with Lance. Even if it was, not as soon as this. We'd only been dating for a couple of months and we wanted to keep our virginity at least until the war was over.

That plan didn't work.

I closed my eyes and wished for the pain to go away. The tears kept falling and I let out small whimpers. I felt dirty. I felt him.

Suddenly I heard an explosion from down the hall way of my cell block. I didn't move. I didn't have the energy to. I heard someone run down the corridor and soon enough my cell door opened, revealing none other than Lance McClain.

"Babe you're okay!" He shouted, crouching down in front of me. I gave him a small smile and he smiled back. He gently wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"Hey, it's okay. We're gonna get you out of here" Lance said, picking me up. I told him I could walk but he insisted on carrying me.

"Guys, I've got Keith and I'm heading out." Lance said through his comms. He kissed my head gently and continued carrying me out of the ship. I eventually felt my energy drop as I lost consciousness.