~Just A "Small" Crush Pt. 1/2~

Klance is canon king y'all.

Third P.O.V

"We did it, we are a good team"

Keith felt his heart skip a beat.

What the f*ck?

Before Keith could do anything but smile sheepishly, Lance fell forward, unconscious, and almost cracked his head open if it weren't for Keith's reflexes. The Red Paladin caught him and carefully brought him up to his own chest, feeling Lance's warm breath on his neck.

What is happening to me?

Keith stared at Lance's face, taking in his features. Even with the large bruise on his face, the Blue paladin still managed to look stunning. Keith subconsciously traced his finger over Lance's jawline, pulling his hand back and blushing the second he realised what he was doing.

How did I never notice Lance was this hot?

"Keith? Did Lance pass out again?" Shiro's voice snapped Keith right out of his thoughts.

"Oh um he- yeah. Yeah he- he did." Keith said, not liking the way he tripped over his words.

"C'mon, let's take him to the healing pods." Shiro said, giving Keith a soft smile and making his way out the room before Keith had the chance to decline. The Red paladin looked down at Lance again, feeling his cheeks heat up at the sound of Lance's soft grunts. He quickly picked up the tanned boy and carried him bridal style to the healing pod room.

As Lance was placed into the healing pod, Keith couldn't help but stare at his muscly body. The suit made Lance's abs prominent and his body grizzled. When the healing pod shut, encasing Lance in the protective cold, Keith kept his eyes on him, finding that he was unable to do otherwise.

"Keith? You good there, buddy?" someone asked. Keith couldn't even register who, his mind too focused on the hot boy in front of him.

"Yeah I'm- I'm good" Keith said, his eyes still glued to Lance's sleeping body. Once he heard the footsteps of the other disappear, he let out a sigh, suddenly realising how hot the room had become. Well, more like on how hot his face had become.

What is Lance doing to me?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Ever since that day, Keith had found himself feeling... different. His mind often trailed to things that definitely were not the missions they went on. He'd find himself speechless more often, dreaming of things he shouldn't be dreaming of and just over all not acting like his normal Keith self. He'd started to become concerned. Maybe he was sick? Maybe he'd been poisoned?

What Keith didn't expect was for it to be something completely different.

It had been a completely ordinary day when Keith found out. Well, as ordinary as the paladins' day could be. He'd been talking to Shiro about something unimportant...

"But cats are adorable! How do you like dogs more!?" Shiro shouted, waving his arms about.

"Because cats are grumpy and lazy. At least dogs try and have fun!" Keith replied, smirking.

"Well cats match you more than dogs do. Grumpy and moody" Shiro snickered, poking Keith in the chest.

"Just because I'm a li..ttle..." Keith felt himself trail off as he noticed Lance enter the room, his usual happy expression on his face. What was different was that he was only in his blue swimming shorts and his hair was slightly damp. Sure, Keith had seen Lance shirtless before, but he'd never seen Lance as hot as he was right now. Since the lift incident, everyone had been training harder, including Lance. That made his usual muscles a lot more noticeable.