~Heart Break Pt. 2/6~

Within a day people asked me to write a part two so I'm guessinggg you want a part two. Also by the way I'm not leaving the voltron fandom so this book isn't ending any time soon. Here ya go!

Shiro's P.O.V

I carefully opened the door to Keith's room. After seeing him cry his eyes out to the point where he fell asleep I was feeling worried about him. I expected him to be asleep but instead he was lying in bed, staring into the distance with tears trickling down his cheeks. I entered the room slowly.

"Hey Keith. Are you doing okay?" I asked, watching as he didn't even look in my direction. All he did was give me a nod. I sat on the bed next to him and gently ran my fingers through his hair.

"You're still crying" I said, receiving another nod from Keith.

"T-This is s-stupid. I s-shouldn't c-care. I k-knew they were t-together, I-I've seen t-them kiss. B-But it's j-just I really t-thought h-he was g-gonna... a-a-and t-then he a-asks m-me if I w-want t-to date h-his s-sister a-as if he w-was c-completely oblivious t-to how I a-act around h-him" Keith said, his voice cracking and the tears in his eyes falling faster.

"I know Keith, I know. It's gonna be okay" I said, wiping his tears gently. "I know you don't want to but the team are all meeting up for dinner. Not the entire Atlas, just all the paladins and Coran. They'll ask questions if you aren't there."

Keith let out a sad sigh before speaking. "I'll be there." he said, wiping his eyes and sitting up. I smiled at him, expecting a smile back. Sadly, all I was met with was a blank stare. Keith's eyes were grey and dull as if all the colour had been sucked out of them. It hurt to see him like this.

"I've gotta sort out some things on Atlas before the dinner. Will you be alright?" I asked, patting his leg gently. He nodded as I stood up and headed out of the room, closing the door behind me. The second the door had closed I could hear sobbing coming from Keith's room again, but I decided not to enter. Maybe he just needed some alone time.

Third P.O.V

The paladins all sat down at the table, ready for dinner. Well, almost all the paladins. Keith still wasn't there. Shiro began to wonder if he was coming or not when suddenly the doors opened and in came a broken looking Keith. You could tell straight away that he wasn't right by the fact that his hair was a mess and his eyes looked even worse. The outside of his eyes were red and baggy whereas the insides were still a miserable grey colour. Not to mention the boy was physically shaking, obviously holding something in. He sat in between Shiro and Lance, not uttering a word.

"Keith are you okay?" Pidge asked, her face showing concern for the black paladin. He sniffed a bit and rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just tired.." he mumbled, his eyes slowly trailing over to Lance who was happily chatting with Allura. He felt a pang of jealousy in his chest and looked away before he started tearing up again.

Why are you upset? It's not like you haven't seen them talk before..

Stop being so pathetic...

He doesn't deserve someone as horrible as you....

He's happy, so you should be too...

Keith heard them flirting next to him. His stomach was churning. He wanted to be sick. He looked over at Shiro who was looking rather uncomfortable too. Hunk began trying to make everyone more comfortable.

"It's been a long time since we've been in a group with just us, hasn't it?" Hunk said, smiling brightly. Lance and Allura seemed to join the group conversation.

"Yeah it has. I haven't really talked to any of you except Allura" Lance chuckled, holding her hand. Keith almost snapped at that one. Did Lance really not care that they had literally talked last night?!

"Didn't you and Keith talk yesterday?" Shiro said, trying to cheer Keith up in any way possible.

"Oh yeah. I forgot you were there for a second, Keith" Lance said without even looking at the poor black paladin. Keith could practically hear his heart breaking. He didn't want to be here anymore. He just wanted to hide in his room away from everyone else. Shiro put a hand on Keith's shoulder as a sigh of support. Pidge, who had already figured out what was going on, scowled at Lance.

It only got worse from there. During the entire time they were eating Lance and Allura constantly flirted, making the rest of the team feel extremely awkward. Everyone could tell what was happening between Lance and Keith, or just Keith, at this point. Even Coran knew. Keith barely ate anything, feeling his stomach do back flips inside of him.

It was when they were preparing for desert when Keith broke. Coran had just placed down the dishes when Keith suddenly heard a kissing sound from next to him. He turned to see that Lance and Allura had picked now as a good time to make out.

Keith broke.

It was as if the world had sucked him into a darkness and thrown him back out all disoriented. He felt every emotion all at once, then no emotion at all. He had put up with everything these two had been doing but there was no way he could put up with this. Silent tears began pouring down his face much quicker than before. Shiro noticed this and put his hand on Keith's shoulder to comfort him. Keith instantly jolted his shoulder away and stood up, getting everyone's attention.

"Keith? What's wrong?" Lance said, wiping his damp lips. Keith looked into Lance's eyes, showing him a mix of emotions. Fury, pain, anger, sadness. But along with this, there were no emotions. Keith's eyes softened before he let out a sob, starting to exit the room.

"I can't do this anymore..." He muttered.

"Jeez. Talk about sensitive" Lance said, catching Keith's attention. Keith just began sobbing louder as he slammed the doors behind him. Lance rolled his eyes before looking at the rest of the team (except Allura). Their reactions were not something he expected.

They were furious...

AHHHHHHHHH IT'S LATE AND I NEED TO SLEEP SEND HELPPPPPPPP. Okay seriously though this chapter was cool to write, even if I say that about every chapter. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

Words: 1073

~Author Mill