~Flashbacks~

High school AU yAAaaAASS. Sorry it's just I've only done a small high school AU before and I really like them. This was requested by yins1n so here ya gOooOooOoO!

In case you didn't understand it's a high school AU okay.

Third P.O.V

"Lance! Keith! Time for bed you two!" Lance's mum shouted up the stairs. Lance had arranged for his boyfriend to come stay with him for the night.

"Okay mama! Goodnight!" Lance shouted back, pulling his shirt off so he could get into his pyjamas. He looked over to see that Keith was staring at his bare chest.

"Take pictures, it'll last longer" Lance said, smirking cheekily. Keith blushed and looked away.

"I-I was just curious" Keith mumbled, his cheeks bright red.

"I know, babe" Lance replied, putting on his night shirt and putting a kiss on Keith's head. Keith blushed even more and started taking his own top off, feeling a little ashamed of his pale and skinny figure. He quickly put on his own night shirt and took his trousers off, putting some night shorts on instead.

"I hope you know we're spooning tonight" Lance said, pulling his pyjama bottoms up. Keith let out a small chuckle.

"I-I didn't even know we were gonna sleep in the same bed" He said, scratching his neck awkwardly.

"I mean, we don't have to if you don't want to. I can ask mama to get out a blow up bed from the close-"

"It's fine Lance. I wanna sleep with y- I-I mean in the same bed as you" Keith said, pulling back the duvet and climbing in. Lance smiled at him and climbed in too.

"Jesus babe your feet are freezing" Lance said after accidentally brushing his knee against Keith's feet. Keith gave him a cheeky smile.

"Are they now?" He said just before putting his feet under Lance's top and onto his tummy. Lance let out a squeal.

"aH nOnonOnOnONo BaBE wHyYyYyY" He said, giggling and pushing Keith's feet out. Keith was giggling evilly. Lance pouted before getting an idea. He grabbed Keith's face and smashed his lips into Keith's making the boy gasp in surprise. Lance kissed him deeply, making Keith let out a small moan. (*lenny face*)

Lance pulled away after a few seconds to see Keith's reaction. Keith was just kinda staring at Lance, a huge blush on his cheeks and a love struck look in his eyes. Lance chuckled at his expression and Keith gave Lance a goofy smile.

"I liked that" He said in a slow love struck voice. Lance wrapped his arms around the boy and rested his chin on Keith's head.

"I love you" He said, smiling softly.

"I love you too" Keith replied, wrapping his arms around Lance as well.

"Papa!? Papa!?" The 5 year old boy shouted, watching as the flames threatened to swallow the building in front of him whole. The little boy waited and waited and waited for what felt like hours but was only really about five minutes.

He wanted his Papa.

The firemen were waiting too, trying to entertain the little boy. However, the boy was too distracted looking at the fire ahead of him.

If only the firemen hadn't looked away for a few seconds.

The little boy charged into the building, dodging the flames as well as he could. He was going to find his Papa. He ran through the corridors of the building, not recognising the place at all. He'd never been here before it caught fire.