~The Witch B*tch Pt. 2/3~

Yeet.

Keith's P.O.V

It'd been a week since I'd been hit with Haggar's horrible spell. I hadn't healed as much as I had liked to but I could move a little now. As expected, I couldn't heal fully until my galra half was back with me but I'd made a little progress. You'd think after a week the team would've come up with some way of getting my galra half back from Haggar but they still had no idea and I was starting to feel kind of useless.

Throughout the week, Lance hadn't really kept to his word. He'd visited me to give me food and sometimes to tell me something but apart from that he didn't really enter my room much. I felt so alone and bored.

Eventually I found myself getting tired of this and decided it was time to do something about it. I sat up in my bed and swung my legs over the side, ignoring the stiffness throughout my body. I slowly pushed myself onto my feet, toppling over onto the floor instantly.

"Ow.." I said to myself. I rolled myself over to the wall and used it to my advantage. It took a while but I managed to get back onto my feet and gradually made my way out of my room.

The journey down the corridor was awful.

Let's just say I didn't know where I was going and half way through I realised this wasn't even worth it. I just wanted to go back to my bed and hide under the covers instead of struggling to even keep my knees straight. Multiple times my knees buckled and I fell to the floor and multiple times I just lay there. It must've been about an hour before I found myself standing outside of the red lion. I smiled and slowly made my way inside of her, flopping onto my chair.

Shouldn't you be resting, my paladin?

"I got bored" I said to Red, still out of breath. I could tell she didn't think me leaving my bed was a good idea but she didn't say anything. I closed my eyes, hoping to rest them for just a second...

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"PALADINS! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" I almost jumped out of my chair when Allura's voice came through Red's comms. Did I fall asleep?

"How long was I out for, Red?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

In Earth times you've been asleep for about three hours, my paladin

"Jeez. I must've been tired" I said, using all of my energy to sit up in my chair properly. I still felt exhausted to be honest.

"Everyone in their lions?" Shiro asked through the comms. Everyone else let out a grunt in response.

"Wait, what about Keith? Are we leaving him in his room?" Lance asked. Ah, so they don't know I'm here.

"He'll tire himself out if he fights with us. He can barely walk in his state" Shiro said. I heard the sound of the lions taking off and assumed they'd gone into battle. I started to feel the loneliness engulf me again. I hated being alone.

After a few minutes of silence I started to hear the paladins struggling. I heard them shouting and whimpering, struggling without Voltron. They were losing, I could tell.

"What are we gonna do, guys!? We're outnumbered!" Pidge shouted. This is all my fault. If I hadn't been so weak I wouldn't have got hit by Haggar's spell. Without a second thought, I grabbed the controls of the red lion and flew into battle without armour and without my galra half.

Third P.O.V

"We're not gonna make it!" Lance shouted, getting surrounded by galra ships. He had to admit, for a split second he hated Keith for getting hit with Haggar's spell in the first place but he regretted that thought the second he saw the red lion come flying in, shooting all of the ships around Lance.

"Keith!? What are you doing out here!?" He shouted. Keith was already regretting this decision as he could feel his hands becoming weak on the controls.

"It's my fault you're getting destroyed in this battle in the first place. The least I could do is help" He mumbled, flying over in his lion to assist Pidge.

"Please tell me you're at least in your armour" Shiro said, his dad instincts kicking in.

"I was already in Red when you went into battle. There was no chance I was going to make it to the armoury" Keith said, sitting back in his chair. Damn, this spell was really taking a tole on him.

"I'll have words with you after. For now, let's form Voltron!" Shiro shouted.

It was a close call but of course, Voltron won. Technically they were half a paladin down seeing Keith had no armour and was missing half his quintessence but they made it work. The main galra ship exploded, making everyone let out a happy cheer. Keith rested back in his seat and closed his eyes, his body feeling weak and tired.

"Alright team, let's head back." Shiro announced. "Keith, you okay?"

"S'meone take me b'ck" He mumbled, his eyelids fluttering shut. Shiro, worried for his friend, took red back to the castle.

Once back in the castle Shiro and the others charged straight into Red. They looked onto the seat only to see Keith fast asleep, curled up on his side.

"What possessed him to think that joining the fight with no armour was a good idea?" Shiro said, facepalming.

"Cut him some slack, Shiro. He really saved our butts" Lance defended. Shiro sighed but nodded.

"Good point I guess. Lance, get him back to his room. Everyone else, follow me. I hear Coran's almost thought of a way to get Keith's galra half back."

RRRRRRREeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeEeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeee. There will be a part three. Crazy to think it's been around 2 months since Voltron ended. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

Words: 959

~Author Mill